Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

I'm in.

I love tshirts, VWs, C10 pickups, IH, broken or cool car parts, old licence plates, love letters, turbos, wall hanger stuff for the shop, stickers and the song Jesus Built my Hot Rod by Ministry.

Please no jazz music unless it's Thelonius Monk.

E: oh yea shirt size is large, hoodie xl

shy boy from chess club fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Nov 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I just sent an easy Amazon first half to my Santee but I want to raid my stashes of cool car stuff for a box o fun I'll probably send out on Monday.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

I just found the most insanely cool hot wheels by accident while out shopping for something else. They have to be the AIest ones I've ever seen and there were like 10 cool ones. I'm gonna hate to send some of them but my Santee is getting a total score. I can't wait for them to get them. Sending that box out Monday.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Just got done stuffing my box. It'll be on the way come Monday morning.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

My Santee should be getting a thing today and then another thing I have to look at the tracking number time.

Thursday

shy boy from chess club fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Dec 11, 2018

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

superdylan posted:

Thank you NumbersMatching320 this is awesome :sparkles:

Want dat Golf so bad!

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

sharkytm posted:

The item I bought was cancelled by the seller because it's "Out of stock"... why bother listing it on Amazon and then waiting a week to check to see if it exists? I'll end up sending 2 packages, one tomorrow with a bunch of small stuff, and the other once it arrives.

Oh is ECStuning selling stuff on Amazon now?

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

My Santee should have gotten his yesterday. I hope he's just busy or something. If it got stolen I'll be super mad. There's so many choice matchboxes in there.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Voltage posted:

Just got this neat Honda hoodie in the mail! I assume it's from one of you? If so thanks :)

That was me but I also sent you a box full of stuff that got delivered on the 13th, last Thursday. I hope you got it and just haven't been able to post yet cause if someone stole it I'll be sad

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Got a box from Austin today!

Jokes on you buddy, I love comic sans for its infuriating properties XD

Definitely stoked about the plate. I have a stack of them I mean to hang up in the shop someday when I remember to buy a box of tiny nails. I didn't have a Texas one yet. Even better that it was on the 88 Accord. I'll probably eat all of those pretzels today. I get the munchies right before I fall asleep every day and no idea why. I quit smoking years ago.

A ton of stickers. Not sure what I'll bomb, either the tailgate on the truck or my working on cars laptop.

This is probably my favorite of all the stuff. I actually don't have any 67-72 specific shirts and this ones even cooler since 67 and 68 are the best looking ones, though I may be biased.

I'm also a huge fan of stickers and these are some good ones. The Austin ones I'll keep in the stash. I wouldn't want to put them on anything temporary like a vehicle or laptop. I may have to start on the sides of my roll away or save them for a future lift. One of the Scirocco ones will go on it.

Some habanero hot sauce which I'll put on everything that isn't sweet and possibly some stuff that is. Choice Matchbox AMX and Tim keychain. I used to have the same one but from the Science Center near me but lost it long ago. They are sturdy, can go through the wash more than once and still work. I'll probably eat the Texas candy nuts at tomorrow night pre-sleep munchies time, haha.

Thanks STR! Everything is great and I especially love the plate, shirt and stickers. Maybe I'll finally remember to buy tiny nails next time I'm out, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

Voltage posted:

And a huge thanks to the shy boy from chess club, what a seriously awesome cornucopia of automotive delights!

Always can use cable ties and the 10mm was insanely clutch since my monitor wall mount was super loose and all my tools are 2 hours away at my garage, and I just so happened to need a 10mm to fix it right at the moment I got the package.
I'll add the valve and camshaft to my shrine of other misc broken engine parts, and see if I can rig up the boost gauge to my garage fridge or something.

My wife loved that I got even more hotwheels to add to my collection :lol: , but these are some legit really cool ones, I almost bought that Lotus the other day

Always could use more stickers for my toolbox!

:roflolmao: at this shirt, which actually fit great.

The dog loves his new skunk!

Thanks again!

Oh man I'm so glad you got it! I was worried it got stolen and that would have sucked. The Rotary Pickup was so, so hard to give away. I was really torn and if it got stolen and neither of us got it id be super sad. Glad you liked everything! I forgot some of the stuff I put in there, I just went into my shop and stuck anything that seemed cool into the box.

I'm really happy the shirt fit. I've been trying to find it a good home for like 4 years. I actually got it in a thrift shop in the Seattle area when I was out there so it has some serious miles on it by now.