Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
AI:SS 2018 - Still marching lockstep to Valhalla
No dicks, no drugs, nothing that gets me or you on the FBI or HLS watch sites.
I've got an 11 year old that wants to do car things with Dad.
I have a love affair with Datsuns. Own a 260Z (rust bucket), and by proxy: a Mk1 MR2, and a 66 Volvo 122 Amazon
Have owned a basket case 07 VW GTI Fahrenheit (#66 of 1200 US) - I miss it.
With a new garage I need garage type stuff - not really tools mind you, but like stickers and wall art and other cool guy poo poo.

T-shirt size is XL (6'3" 240 > hey time to lose 60lbs fatty, 34" inseam)

extreme_accordion fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Still trying to put my poo poo together for my Santee. I won't be welching on a random internet stranger from a dead gay comedy forum this year!
I need to get it out tonight before my parents arrive and my Dad ends up eating your gift(s). It'll be close or late but it will be there, hell or high water.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Dearest Santee - It's in the mail, should arrive by FedEx this Wednesday but don't hold your breath. I've exported a large portion of my culture and heritage. Perhaps the entire states stock of. What have I done!?

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Dear Santee - Package left at front door. Hope you are in town.

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

Seat Safety Switch posted:

According to USPS my Santee has told them to hold the package. So there's a package being held for you.

Received! Read your postal woes. It arrived yesterday after the hold.

I was impressed by the letter before I even began unboxing. My wife was laughing at the shop towels.

Thumb for that Craigslist feel!

I haven't gotten to the first two and the Coffee Crisp was gone in a flash. Delicious!

The name on the packaging reflects my checkbook regarding my 260z project.

Perhaps before I'm 50 I'll get to it.

I pulled out this thing without reading about it and thought this thing must be a blow through.

Interesting piece. My wife laughed her rear end off at the throwaway part in the letter.

This will haunt my work desk and curse my enemies for years to come.

Thank you for "returning" it to me.

Nothing is feared more than a fleet of these flanked by the Royal Canadian Mounted Yaksmen.

Glitter loving everywhere... the gift that keeps on giving.

Parcel #2 - ??????
<sir not appearing in this part of this post at this time>

Will take your advice and give it to my daughter to see what she can do with it. When she gets stuck I show her how to backtrack and fix forward.

Pretty bitching AISS 2018 - Thank you Seat Safety Switch!

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

I am glad it actually arrived! Slung did a great job on that accordion dude and finding the zamboni ornament.

Oh nice! I thought that was a reference to Slung just didn't make the connection, hello 12hr work days!
@Slung the left foot lifted from the base but it still rocks out.

quote:

The second gift is... somewhere in China, maybe. Tracking hasn't updated in a dog's age, so it's most likely knife-fighting some other packages in an underground boxing ring.

This description could be better than the gift, perhaps I'll never know!

I really didn't. The zamboni got three passes with the ol' JDM bubble wrap but the figure just got wrapped in shop towels and chucked into the main bubble wrap snake.

I think post may have gone through it then because that's not how it arrived. Shop towels were completely separate and just wadded in a corner.

Also my Santee hasn't posted yet (that I can see) and one of their gifts is trash for sure by now.

extreme_accordion fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009
Seat Safety Switch: Part 2 finally arrived this past week! I can't find the photo on my phone because I lose at internets today.
Super cool mini synth / noise maker thing that my wife says I'll have to weld together with my little welder.
I bought my Hakko soldering iron so long ago - its still in the box. It FINALLY will see some action.

Thanks again and on to the new year!

Thanks iForge! Put me down for AI:SS 2019.