Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Size
-Mens small/medium

-Stickers, cats, airplanes, music, cooking, guns, video games, tools, marine animals and dinosaurs so basically I'm 12 years old

Cars:
-90 Miata (Oh god, I need to sell this)
-00 Insight (In pieces)
-Austin Mini
-13 Fit

I've been lurking a lot recently but I should have some nice car junk memorabilia to send out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Santeeeee, looks like my parcel is going to arrive after Christmas. I hope the stuff inside makes up for it.

I don't remember ordering a blower motor...

Oh yeahhhhhhh

Curious kitties

Oh man, is this a fossilized tooth?

REPUs are so great

Stickers!

Not sure what's in here

I promptly hid all of these in the kitchen cupboards for my GF

This one confused me so much, it was so dense. I could always use another expensive hobby

Tucked it into my collection. Thanks again IOwnCalculus!

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

IOwnCalculus posted:

Only the finest cheap blower motors for my Heep! Glad it made it safely.

The fossilized tooth is a mosasaur tooth, originally found in Morocco. The RePu was an instant purchase as soon as I saw it.

My wife and kid had a much better eye than I do for the dinosaur toys / stickers :)

Oh man, a Mosasaur tooth! And yes, they chose some fine stickers.

I forgot to upload this photo: more stickers, a Rockauto magnet and :radcat: POGs

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Santee, looks like my parcel arrived a couple days ago. I hope it went to the right address :ohdear:

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

clam ache posted:

Thanks for the stuff my daughter stole the stickers and my son claimed the jeep. Ive been using the sockets and flashlight everyday since i got them.

:cool: Hope the POWERFIST sockets hold up. The flashlight can take a 14500 battery if you have one, it bumps the max output from 150lm to 500lm.