Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Been waiting for this since last year, I'm in again.

I ride bikes, typically the unpowered variety more than the moto. Stickers and garage art are always appreciated. Shirt size is a medium/slim large. If it helps I'm a code monkey by day, occasionally I fiddle with electronics or play pc games. Music preferences (if it's relevant?) include ska/hip-hop/electronica with minimal lyrics.

I've got dietary restrictions (coeliac) and customs frown on food products anyway so those would best be avoided. AusPost also don't like handling packages with dicks drawn all over the outside. Whatever you want to do inside is free game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

Order placed, really hoping my Santee doesn't already have it but if so I'll have a bit of time to sort out a plan b.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

I've got a delivery notification that I'm assuming is from AI:SS. Santa, don't fret, I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

A package was retrieved from the post office in record time for this time of year! (Then I durdled for a day before writing this post...)

No pictures of the box/packaging as I opened it at work to make it easier to get home on the moto.

Roughly top to bottom:
A photo book with blurb on ~40 luxury cars.
Mini bottles of whisky (Glen fiddy and Balvenie).
A massive stack of coasters advertising Kavalan whisky.
A note explaining the contents with a bonus poem :D.
A movie/music combo about/of the eighties music scene in Manchester.
Season 4 of Black Adder.
A precision screwdriver set.
An 8mm ratcheting Wera spanner!

Thanks heaps Slothrop :D. In response to your note bicycle stuff is weird, most bolts are internal hex or torx and the stuff that isn't tends to be speciality tools. Tools are always useful though, the screwdrivers will fill out my indoors toolkit. The moto/car use plenty of 8mm driven bolts in stupidly narrow spaces so something with a fine ratchet and that fancy double engagement open end will definitely be useful. I definitely wouldn't want to return anything, I hear bunnings is a pretty dangerous place these days :v:. Also I think I broke the case that the screwdrivers came in by launching off speed humps on the way home, thankfully the booze survived... Your op shop haul is great as well. I've had a squiz through the book already and I'll be working through the movies over the break. I do like older UK comedies, I just haven't watched much Black Adder yet so it's about time I rectified that mistake.

ephphatha
Dec 18, 2009

I realised after I ordered the MCM book that I could've got something related to Mount Panorama as another option, but MCM is a much better example of Aussie car culture than the pissed up bogans we get out here every october :v:.