Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I am in.
I drive a 2000 Sierra and I pretend to fix a horrible E21 but I'm a weeaboo ricer at heart. My shirt size is XLT/2XL but XLs kinda fit sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Main gift sent. Another bit getting drop shipped, waiting for info on that.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Dec 8, 2018

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

On Vehicle For Delivery

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

A BOX! FROM CALIFOURNIER!

cuttin a bitch

Stickers, all manner of 3d printed wickedness, beer cozy, the :black101:est wrench I've ever seen and a letter!

This thing is a serious hunk of iron. Hammer, prybar, spanner and if you run the screw all the way out and flip the jaw, it's a pipe wrench!

So skookum. Can't wait to put it to work.

A nifty 3d printed bearing prototype, with a herringbone internal gear. The rolling elements themselves are also printed.

A printed model of a Fairbanks-Morse hit-and-miss engine!

This thing seriously owns. There's a motor inside, but the note said the gears didn't quite turn out. I think I've got a pile of nylon gears somewhere in the R/C stuff I can adapt, but even as a stationary model it's fuckin' sweet.

And a Dickbutt!

Thanks cursedshitbox! You rock dude!