Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Oh gently caress yeah boys

I valiantly try (and fail) to go fishing whenever I can, work on dumb mazdas (Own a mazda 6, work on a buddy's rx8 and long for an FC or miata), drink booze and work at an auto parts store. I'd also smoke weed if I wasn't so lazy about buying it. Anything goes, just please no shirts. My typical goony body is not compatible with most cloth wrappings. Stuff that hangs on walls is cool though.

Go nuts on the box. I welcome the awkward exchange with my family. :v:

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Nov 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Music always seemed to be a bit odd/risky of a gift to give to someone in my opinion (more so here since AI:SS gifts tend to be car themed), but I'm glad it worked out and you're enjoying it. :dance:

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Dec 2, 2018

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Theres some irony in you getting and recieving a vinyl record for christmas in the yool 2018. Dang audio nerds. :P

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I found a suspicious box on my porch when I left for work today. A hazmat team and a bomb squad were being dispatched as I left. :v:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Superdylan sent me some picture frames. And a bunch of pictures to put in them. Crappy cell phone pic of my immediate favorite 3. Drifting doritos and an AE86? Oh yes.

Now to make room on my wall.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Buff makes good sun gaiters. My dad had his for the better part of a decade before it was stolen on his trip to florida this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

While the gift card is much appreciated, I'd prefer it to go to someone else where it will do more good. I already get parts at or below rockauto price through work. Thank you though. :shobon: