Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Thanks Adiabatic for putting a reminder in so many threads.
I kept reading it and thinking I must sign up before being distracted by things and forgetting.

I drive a VW Polo, into general nerd poo poo etc. NSFW is fine and I'm a size L on shirts.
I like things that are local to the santa - food, postcards, tourist crap too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

I forgot to post that my package began it's journey a couple days ago.
Good luck little box of items!

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

slothrop posted:

Many thanks Freelop, really made my day!

Glad it all arrived intact
I did wonder if that pint glass would get pulled up by customs for having liquid in it but I guess it was fine.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

A package from Canada arrived hurrah! - 3 days before Christmas so no need to apologise for tardiness :)

That's a huge haul which had boxes within boxes within boxes!

Contents:
Festive glow sticks
2 SECURT ties
Packing peanuts (all consumed)
2 clamps (allegedly not for nipples)
A badass little adjustable spanner (I had not heard of Hand Tool Rescue before but have opened the related video in another tab)
An old cigar box with a topical name
16 gig usb drive
Keyring
A magnet celebrating recent victories over your side
Various sweets (The coffee crisp was devoured immediately)
A long bag of Ketchup crisps
Idea Supply stuff to keep my head warm and aware of the date
A potential biohazard in rag form which "may or may not contain 14 inches body fluids"
A mysterious part from a 2007 Nissan Versa. I don't know what it is but I'd guess at some sort of temperature sensor?

What's the trick to unlocking the SECURT ties? My arm is attached to the radiator pretty well and the heating just clicked on....