Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
E-mail sent!

I have a thread so you can see what kind of bullshit cars I have. I like books, tools, shirts (I wear a L) and whatever weird poo poo you can find.

The books I already have (to avoid a duplicate book like happened last year) are:
Driver, The Grand Tour Guide to the World, And On That Bombshell, some James May book that I can't find on Amazon, Go Like Hell, Arsenal of Democracy, all the Haynes and Bentley manuals I need and a few other books I'm forgetting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I have the stuff, I'm just waiting for some other stuff to arrive from Amazon (Tuesday) so I have a box to ship it in.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
I had a lot of boxes on my front porch yesterday, but one of them was more suspicious than others. I didn't remember ordering a new ice maker!

Cat-approved packaging

I got a sweet Datsun truck. I could give this to my kid but he has enough drat hot wheels, I think I'm going to take this to work and show it off with my other cool hot wheels :coal:

A little thing of Tabasco

A big thing of not-Tabasco (really though this is awesome, I love hot sauce and can't wait to try this)

Some kinda newfangled gidget er sumthin' :bahgawd:

Gran Turismo 6 which would have been excellent if I didn't not only have this game but have a poo poo-ton of hours into it too. I think I'm somewhere on the last license. drat good game though, I'll be regifting this though.

An excellent haul, thanks Voltage!

I, on the other hand, am a garbage Santa, the 1990s GM of Santas if you will. My package is ready to go out but I haven't made it to a mailing facility yet. I'll get it out by this weekend, I promise.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
Mine is mailed out! Hope it gets there before Christmas Santee but I can't make any promises.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
My package shows that it was delivered on the 23rd. I'm glad it got there before Christmas, I was a little concerned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

McTinkerson posted:

The copy of GT6 will be put to use with DoritoPower as soon as possible and I'm thinking would make an excellent AI:SS mascot gift. It'll be autographed and passed along for 2019 if that's acceptable?]

Nice, do with it what you wish. It was a gift to me but I already have it so I passed it along, wish I'd autographed it now! :v:

Glad you liked the stuff!