Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

iForge posted:

The rest of the emails are going out now!

Forums user Colostomy Bag has graciously provided three $10 rockauto gift cards to be awarded as prizes this year. The winners of these will be:

First participant to send shipping proof.
First participant to post pictures of their swag.
Random participant chosen by a random number generator.

May the odds forever be in your favor

All I ask is for you to post what you buy with the certs. A ball joint for a '96 F150? Cool. Turn signal lamp on a Mazda? Cool. Anything that helps your auto needs? Cool.

Merry Christmas goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

KillHour posted:

Cum jar confirmed.

One advantage of being clipped. I no longer have to worry about extra shipping insurance.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

I gotta admit it is cool to see this stuff.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

What's the story with the cast?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

IOwnCalculus posted:

She decided to go full send down a slide with another kid, and went over the edge. Broke her elbow. She should be getting the cast off this coming Friday.

I have 2 sons, 1 daughter. When they were 'kids' which was around 15 years ago all three had accidents that required medical help within a week. I was paranoid CPS would be knocking on my door.

Enjoy your time together at that age, they grow up way too fast.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Pro-tip. Don't dice up jalapenos then later have 'intimate relations' with the wife.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

That calendar is cool as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

iForge posted:

I think that wraps up this year of AI:SS, I hope everyone had fun!

What were the results of the Rock Auto certs?