Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna go in again this year. Have to, as is tradition. I have no specifics, and stalking may be better if you go under my old userID: 171727. Fair warning, though: if you do it's gonna get weirder the further back you go. Size women's 2x/18 if you're gonna do clothing but eugh augh whatever. I also have a ps4 but only HZD as a game.

I'm more into the giving mood this year.

Queen Combat fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Nov 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I wish to self-exclude myself from the gift card thing for pictures, leaving it still open for anybody else.

The gift, modeled by our lovely Holiday Skeleton.

Elmnt80 sent me an LP of perhaps the least-subtly-titled album of all time, Transgender Dysphoria Blued by the band Against Me!. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on a replacement cartridge for my Sony LX250H turntable (should be here in a few days), but thankfully YouTube always provides. Linked for a possibly NSFW album cover.

After listening to this album (which is great BTW), I was motivated to go through some of Against Me!'s discography, and came upon this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHBiylGGvc8

The second verse (lyrics here) is probably the most blatant /r/egg_irl of anybody ever. It's amazing that this song came out in 2007, whereas the lead singer didn't until 2012 :v:

Thank you, Elmnt80!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody messes with the Wu Tang clan! Hah, sorry about the weird packing materials, it's difficult to pack a record diagonally. I guess you now have dipstick towels to shove behind the battery (or am I the only one that does that?) Snooping for the year was a bit of a task, but once I found it (:ninja:) I knew there was the perfect thing. Bonus: it's all copper so you can get it stolen by meth-heads and sold to scrappers!

Wait, that's not a bonus. Welcome to AZ vintage plates!

The bumper sticker is yours to figure out, or not. Some of the best stickers are about unknown things.

Once I had the plate I was thinking 70s-80s vintage stuff. Inconvenient to play? Almost intentionally so :v:.

Have a great holiday!

Queen Combat fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Dec 8, 2018

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Cartridge came in, now I can enjoy this LP properly

Thanks again Elmnt80

Queen Combat fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Dec 9, 2018

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Oh no, that's an ADNOH, their Indian market brand.