Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm in yet again.

Vehicles:
1970 GMC C10 + LS1
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2013 Honda CR-V boringmobile

Other things:
Nerdy and/or local specialties always appreciated.
Stickers
Food items that aren't booze or coffee, unless you want to send it for my wife to drink instead of me :v:
Keep it SFW since my six year old is as likely to open it as I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Queen Combat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHBiylGGvc8

The second verse (lyrics here) is probably the most blatant /r/egg_irl of anybody ever. It's amazing that this song came out in 2007, whereas the lead singer didn't until 2012 :v:

Thank you, Elmnt80!

I got hooked on Against Me! after seeing them live before a Foo Fighters show, I think in 07 or 08 so they were pretty much playing that album. I love that song.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Something showed up at my doorstep from halfway around the world. Gonna have to hold off on opening it until I have time to give it some proper photographic attention.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

A mysterious box appears from a far-off land.

Completely loaded with stuff:

Tag on the stuffed dogge - the answer is yes she does:

A gorgeous Christmas card:

Tenuously? AI as hell in my book!

A layer deeper:

Delicious illicit goodies - my kid literally started jumping when I showed her the Kinder eggs:

Landrover swag and something that I have no idea what it is:

Screwdriver light, awesome Hot Wheels, and vintage SA swag:

This one is going to work. That cover photo is gorgeous already:

A giant stack of stickers for the ex-proving-grounds lockers, along with more Kinder toys and a couple of Honda Motocompo models:

Another stack of magnets:

A bunch of UP Garage brochures / magazines?

And a (not very) tiny human very excited to show off the parts of the gift she can claim as her own:

Thanks, InitialDave! This was awesome and you are awesome.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

InitialDave posted:

- The big magnets are the required Japanese signage for "I am a young/new driver who can't drive worth a poo poo" and "I am an old bastard who can't drive worth a poo poo". Fun fact, the former remains in "spring leaf" guise, but the latter is now more an "all season passed" theme, because the previous "autumn leaf" design came with unfortunate connotations of "about to drop".

I knew the young driver but had no idea about the old one, ha. Thanks again :)

Colostomy Bag posted:

What's the story with the cast?

She decided to go full send down a slide with another kid, and went over the edge. Broke her elbow. She should be getting the cast off this coming Friday.

She's been a full on trooper about it - I was ten times the pain in the rear end when I broke my toe a few years ago. The one thing about this whole process that brought her to tears? The urgent care offered her liquid ibuprofen, and she seems to have the same reaction to liquid medicine that I did at her age.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

shy boy from chess club posted:

This is probably my favorite of all the stuff. I actually don't have any 67-72 specific shirts and this ones even cooler since 67 and 68 are the best looking ones, though I may be biased.

Nah, you're not biased, those are the best two years and I say that as a '70 owner. I get to feel mildly superior about having a wider rear end with leaf springs

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Only the finest cheap blower motors for my Heep! Glad it made it safely.

The fossilized tooth is a mosasaur tooth, originally found in Morocco. The RePu was an instant purchase as soon as I saw it.

My wife and kid had a much better eye than I do for the dinosaur toys / stickers :)

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

Oh man, a Mosasaur tooth! And yes, they chose some fine stickers.

I forgot to upload this photo: more stickers, a Rockauto magnet and :radcat: POGs

A couple of those stickers are extras from prior AISS Santas. I was slightly worried that with them not being posted, that the mounties had seized them :v:

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Goddamn.

This reminds me that I should play around with the lockpick set I got a couple AISSs ago.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The laser tip Phillips are amazing, but the laser tip straight blade are a world away from anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Witnessed!