Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
I'm in again.

Cars:
1989 Buick Skyhawk Wagon (long-term driveway ornamentproject)
2003 Subaru Baja (another project, it's got a blown engine I need to replace)
2005 Buick LeSabre (ahoy cap'n! This is my wife's car until the Baja's running again)
2010 Chevy Equinox (some think these are bland but I love it)

I really don't need any more t-shirts but I'm a 2XL for hoodies.
Weird or old car stuff is good especially if it's GM, Subaru, or dead brands.
Stuff I can hang on the wall or stickers are great.
Tools are always cool and welcome.
Local foodstuffs like jerky or candy is neat.
Local booze is great as long as it's not gonna explode if it freezes (and it will freeze).
Nerdy stuff or electronics are awesome, especially if it's retro.

Please don't send anything illegal (sadly recreational :420: isn't legal here yet). I'd prefer if the outside of the box is SFW but the innards can be as :nws: as you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

I may have to resort to something like this, too. I'm dealing with an Amazon fuckup so my gift is going to be shipped on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
My package :dong: got shipped out this afternoon. They said it should be there by Friday.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

You've got mail!

Hmm...

I sure hope this isn't a glitter bomb.

OH! Piece of candy!

Avalanche of candy! That is definitely the best packing material.

Even took the time to wrap things.

That's quite the haul! The print is super cool. I always love getting vinyl, and I know it's a 7" because of the rockin' tape measure that I've already turned into the perfect fridge magnet. The screwdriver and bottle opener have already found a home in my truck's toolbox, the stickers I'm not sure where to stick but I'll find a place.

And thank Christ for the triscuits! I'm gonna need some ~reduced fat~ fiber to offset all that packing material I'm about to shove into my face.

Thanks Magnus Praeda!

There's not actually Triscuits in the Triscuit box. :ssh: it's to keep the contents from being crushed

Glad you liked it!

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Is the christmas 8 track tape supposed to be for me as well? It's addressed to Hell from Satan.

OH poo poo A DELORIAN

https://i.imgur.com/e0OaYH9.jpg

Hah, yeah, the 8-track is for you too. Just poking a bit of fun at a dead format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
A suspicious package arrived the other day... let's see what's inside.

An hilarious card!

And stickers!

And a ton of individually wrapped presents!

All spread out over my carpet (that I really need to vacuum...):

Not entirely sure what all the "random and maybe useful things" are yet. There's a battery terminal, a grease gun hose, some relays, an impact socket, and Subaru exhaust manifold studs--those'll be useful this summer when I'm working on my Baja; not sure what the denso stuff is nor what the audio? thingy is in with the distributor cap uh... cap? but I bet I'll find a use for them eventually. I know these are the nicest pliers I've ever owned and the screwdriver is hilariously long. I'm gonna hang the bowtie, impala, and calendar in my workshop. And the RX-7 has joined its friends on the hotwheels shelf.

Thanks so much!

Edit:

Colostomy Bag posted:

That calendar is cool as gently caress.

Hell yeah it is. It's got some rad photos in there.

Magnus Praeda fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 4, 2019