Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
I'm in, as always.

:edit for details:

I'm an F1 fan, although not a Lewis Hamilton fan. I'm not into any sports aside from F1 and a little ALMS/WEC/Indycar.
I like VWs (98 Jetta TDI), drive a big dumb truck ('15 GMC 2500HD Duramax), and an shitbox Honda ('07 Fit), although the Honda is likely being sold soon. At this point, I think I've got nearly every tool I need, but 10mm sockets are always in short supply if you're stumped.
I work on underwater and above-water electronics, so anything electronics-related is worth a giggle. I'm into boats, but not fishing. I'll be finishing a work skiff for my wife this winter.
I wear the same thing every day (seriously), so shirts aren't particularly useful to me, but if you insist, XL is my size. :btroll:
No drugs, booze, or NSFW poo poo, please. I don't drink, don't do drugs, and I'm married. I don't game, listen to punk/hardcore, and I'm an Android user (Pixel2XL currently). That should cover it.

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 5, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
I'm going to try and get mine out by this Friday. Things have been... crazy.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
The item I bought was cancelled by the seller because it's "Out of stock"... why bother listing it on Amazon and then waiting a week to check to see if it exists? I'll end up sending 2 packages, one tomorrow with a bunch of small stuff, and the other once it arrives.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Somewhat Heroic posted:

BEHOLD! A wild package appears for Steve
ALL BMW ALL THE TIME

Showing that I am indeed living up to my reputation (MAXIMUM AMOUNTS OF BMW) I see that this journey is like the final saga of the Twilight movies and will come in two parts!

I needed something to split the seam of the cello tape. I found the most appropriate tool close at hand. The key of :siren:MY GIRLFRIEND M3:siren: key.

The Bounty

A cornucopia of hand tools awaited me. Either I have posted more than I remember or this Santa of AI has personally rummaged through my tool set to know what I actually need. A Wera blade screw driver, a nice set of small jewelers type drivers including some very small TORX sized drivers that I actually need for my 1/5 car, and quality set of Vise Grips. These are all things that I lacked before this gift so quality stuff!

A BMW emblem which I am sure was procured through no nefarious acts and a Turbo emblem that will have a magnet mounted to it and become art for my cabinet set. Thank you Santa! This is my third AI:SS and it was indeed a good one!

This was me... This have been so crazy for me that I didn't even put in a note. The second part won't make it before Christmas, but I'll get it to you. Glad you liked the micro drivers, they're not Wiha/Wera quality, but they should be perfect for RC. The roundel (come on, you're supposed to be a BMW superfan, gotta get the terminology right :v: ) is from a junkyard E30's steering wheel and has been in my "random car stuff" since ~2003. Ditto with the turbo emblem, iirc, it's from a Volvo 740's grille. The Wera driver is to get you hooked on their handle shape, so you'll deem all others to be inferior, and you'll spend all your BMW money on screwdrivers instead. Vise-grip because, well, vise-grip! It's not a Peterson, but the new ones still work pretty well. Merry Christmas!

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
So I got an alert from UPS that a package was headed my way from Canada... I don't remember ordering anything from America's hat.

A tube is delivered. Contents:

Well Mercy me, a King Dick
Contents:

Just what I always wanted, Rockwell Automation training lined paper and a bubble bag.
Just kidding.

A big, very awesome poster of racetracks from around the world, a Canadian Air Force decal, three cable clips, and two wrapped packages.
Package #1:

Two packs of hot chocolate, yay bacon, and Maple syrup. Unbroken, even.
Package #2:

King Dick!
Note:

Bajaha, thanks a ton man, the poster is awesome, the syrup will be consumed on waffles, not pancakes (come at me bro), and the hot chocolate will be consumed at the first snow here in the Cape. The wrench will be passed along dutifully next year.

sharkytm fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Dec 19, 2018