Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
I'm in!

These days I'm living in Las Vegas and wear a suit, so unfortunately I'm out of the "Driving trucks around the desert every day" game. I also haven't owned a Yugo in a number of years, to my shame. So these days I mostly fly around on my big Yamaha or in my tiny Mazda, and I die a little time whenever I have to drive my wife's CRV "gently."

That said, I like everything - it's all an inspiration to spend more time with vehicles. T shirt size is large, I like esoteric stuff, and am painfully allergic to boxes of dead cockroaches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Ok, Santee. Package is finally sent! UPS should have it to you on Christmas Eve, but if it's boxing day you have my sincerest apologies.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Adiabatic posted:

Santee your package was delivered on Friday did you get it?

You sent me bugs!

But with the bugs were awesome stickers, a movie ticket, and the tank logo from a Honda VTX1300!

One of the stickers comes with a piece of 45-70 brass.

There were awesome cufflinks and the coolest socks ever weaved, for us suit types!

As well as a skill building set!

Picture of the AMG brake disc in the red box didn't come out, but it's really good wall art.

Adiabatic, this Christmas rules!

Mr. Wiggles fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 26, 2018

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

AISS best SS

Oooh fuckyeah a DMC-12 card! Favorite shitbox of my childhood.

The haul:

an ELM327 bluetooth obdII reader
Santa's favorite local radio station and barber shop sticker, plus a box of matches for when It's time to cash out.
Assorted patches to throw on the moto gear
A very needed license plate frame for driving in the state of California
And best yet, some awesome "Angry Lady" hot sauces to slather on foods :D

You rock, Mr.Wiggles! Btw, if you're ever back in your hometown drop a message and let's grab a beer or three

Hope you get good use of the stuff and that you only become slightly addicted to angry lady!

Beers are on me when I get there!