Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
In for this again - always a fun time.

My vehicles:

1995 Miata
2018 Civic Si
2007 Aprilia Tuono 1000R

I like pretty much anything, booze, hot sauce, stickers, tools, weird snacks, gaming stuff - not offended by anything.... as far as I know?

Shirt size Mens Medium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Ok - shipped mine out today fedex ground - should be there well before xmas.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Just got this neat Honda hoodie in the mail! I assume it's from one of you? If so thanks :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

CornHolio posted:

An excellent haul, thanks Voltage!

shy boy from chess club posted:

That was me but I also sent you a box full of stuff that got delivered on the 13th, last Thursday. I hope you got it and just haven't been able to post yet cause if someone stole it I'll be sad

Glad you liked it CornHolio!

And a huge thanks to the shy boy from chess club, what a seriously awesome cornucopia of automotive delights!

Always can use cable ties and the 10mm was insanely clutch since my monitor wall mount was super loose and all my tools are 2 hours away at my garage, and I just so happened to need a 10mm to fix it right at the moment I got the package.
I'll add the valve and camshaft to my shrine of other misc broken engine parts, and see if I can rig up the boost gauge to my garage fridge or something.

My wife loved that I got even more hotwheels to add to my collection :lol: , but these are some legit really cool ones, I almost bought that Lotus the other day

Always could use more stickers for my toolbox!

:roflolmao: at this shirt, which actually fit great.

The dog loves his new skunk!

Thanks again!