Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Email sent.

Vehicles at present:
2019 Kia Forte
2007 Nissan Versa that I'm selling so please don't send me poo poo for it
1988 Toyota Pickup (Hilux) collecting dust while half disassembled
1976 Toyota FJ45 Land Cruiser is the active project

As for what stuff, I like stuff, surprise me with stuff. If you need ideas see my thread. The thing I lack most in life is a set of JIS drivers.

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
wrong thread

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 27, 2018

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
So, according to Canada Post, due to CUPW deciding to go on strike during the leadup to the holidays, it may be as long as March before international packages get delivered. Anyone who isn't in Canada, but has a Canadian santee should be aware of this.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Sorry Santee, I'm gonna miss the soft cutoff for shipping out your gift, but I swear it'll be on its way before hard cutoff.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Dear Santee, I am a bad, like usual, and haven't shipped your gift yet, though it seems like I've got it sorted out now and it'll be in the mail hopefully tomorrow.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Santee, your package is all packed up and ready to go but I didn't make it to the post office in time today, hopefully Google isn't lying when they say it's open tomorrow!

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Santee, your gift is on the way, unfortunately, Canada Post told me 4-6 weeks for delivery. :smith:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
There's a dash in between the 4 and the 6.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
A box appeared on my porch today, inside was a letter on top of some packing paper.

So, Santa SomewhatHeroic, the answer to your question is...

Maybe.

Thanks dude, this is a nice haul, especially the JIS drivers to finally round out my "I own old Japanese vehicles," toolbox. The packaging leads me to believe these might be impact drivers too but I can't read the language of Glorious Nippon so I guess that leaves me only one way to find out. The Blipshift gift cert will certainly get used though you've taken one hell of a risk here, I too am barely capable of dressing myself properly.

The mint flavoured chocolate is already adding itself to my goony fatness and while I'm sure a lot of people will fawn over the GT-R, I for one, think the Unimog is awesomer, I've always wanted one.

And finally, thanks for the :10bux: This is one of the crispest notes I've seen in a long time, and I suppose I will have to get a new avatar since FedEx didn't charge me anything for the delivery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Hooray! Glad it got there so soon! I'd actually checked the tracking a little earlier today and was bummed because the latest update was that the box was in Mississauga a few days ago with at least another month on the ETA.

Also, the ties don't unlock, they must be cut, I hope you've got a pair of bolt cutters or an angle grinder handy! :v:

E: I'll give you a hint on the mysterious part: It does not go under the hood.

Fermented Tinal fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 22, 2018