Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid

Somewhat Heroic posted:

For those hesitant and watching from the sidelines - don't! Join in, it is a lot of fun giving gifts to strangers on the internet!

Well heck, I'm in. Long time lurker and I always miss these so why not

The highlight of my day is catching up on the Aeronautical Insanity and Lets Import Vehicles threads, I'm a huge fan of anything aviation and old Japanese and euro sports cars. Men's M shirt size if that matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid
Sorry Santee, my slow-rear end shipping means you don't get anything until Tuesday :(

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid

NumbersMatching320 posted:

On Vehicle For Delivery

My wife said there was a package addressed to Captain Banana, and it came from Canada? Must be secret santa!

I swear to christ my first thought was 'man I hope there are Ruffles All Dressed in there'

Bingpot!

Oh man this treasure box has everything - my kids loooove hot wheels and I might even let them play with a few of them but keeping this baller racing Honda City Turbo II to myself. I wish I had this amazing impact screwdriver 9 months ago but I have plenty more seized screws to try it on.

And of course, the best part:

Thank you NumbersMatching320 this is awesome :sparkles:

superdylan
Oct 13, 2005
not 100% stupid
I didn't know about blipshift before this thread but my god this is the greatest poo poo

Thanks again NumbersMatching320! :toot:

superdylan fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 19, 2018