Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

I'm in like Flynn.

Gonna have to submit 2 addresses, depending on shipping method (both go to a USPS box, but they want a different address if it's coming via UPS/Fedex/etc, and holy gently caress are they PICKY about the formatting if it's coming via another carrier).

Uhm, I like dead car brands, good music (NO DAVE LIMP BIZKIT IS NOT GOOD MUSIC, IN FACT IT'S NOT EVEN MUSIC), t-shirts (large), stickers, wall art, broken poo poo, hot sauces, etc. I've owned a Ford, 6 Hondas, 1 Nissan, and I'm on my second Saturn. I'm pretty well set on hand tools.

Nothing graphic on the outside of the box, I traumatize the poor employees at my post office enough with all of the Rockauto orders.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Nov 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

I'm gonna not be a shithead and actually participate this year.

- Any specific requests: I don't really have any except to say "have fun with it." I just had my first kid this year so maybe that's some useful information? Shirt size medium if it matters.
- "do not send" list: I've already got enough sex toys. No Shagsalls please.

That's quite the loving machine :nws: :stare:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Queen Combat posted:

Elmnt80 sent me an LP of perhaps the least-subtly-titled album of all time, Transgender Dysphoria Blued by the band Against Me!. Unfortunately I'm still waiting on a replacement cartridge for my Sony LX250H turntable (should be here in a few days), but thankfully YouTube always provides. Linked for a possibly NSFW album cover.

Against Me! is always a good bet for anyone who likes punk, but exceedingly appropriate in this case. :golfclap:

I'm still waiting for everything to arrive for my victim Santee, but I should be getting it sent out by the end of next week at the latest. The one item that already showed up was DOA. :sigh: (at least it's from Amazon, so they're shipping me another one immediately, just have to return the dead one by the 31st to avoid being charged again).

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Fermented Tinal posted:

Sorry Santee, I'm gonna miss the soft cutoff for shipping out your gift, but I swear it'll be on its way before hard cutoff.

:same:

I was gonna be cutting it close before USPS took today off; that pushed the last item back to Saturday. Or Monday... depending what time it gets to my post office (they do the PO box sort around 9am). :sigh:

It should be going out by Tuesday or Wednesday, assuming everything shows up when tracking says it will.

A thousand apologies.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Son of a...

The best part got disappeared. :argh: I'm gonna tear the car apart tomorrow looking for it, but if I can't find it, I'll send everything else out Monday and get a replacement sent directly to my Santee.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The last part of what I'm sending finally showed up.

With luck it'll be dropped in the mail tomorrow. :frogout:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

IOwnCalculus posted:

Another stack of magnets:

Does.. does he have a stockpile of those? I got some when he was my santa a few years back. :v:

InitialDave does the best packages tho.

My santa's stuff will be going out tomorrow after work. Finally.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The real question is, do you still have a stockpile of Papa John's boxes?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

So uh, did one of you guys send me a Dallas Mavericks duffel bag? I have no loving clue who sent it, there wasn't even a receipt in the package (all I know is it drop shipped from the mfg).

e: finally sent mine. My victim santee should have their stuff in a few days.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Dec 18, 2018

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

helno posted:

The chicken on the noodle package looks angry. Lunch tomorrow should be interesting.

If that's remotely similar to what I think it is...

Yes. Lunch will be very interesting.

..... don't touch your eyes or crotch with your hands without washing your hands a dozen or twenty times after eating it.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

shy boy from chess club posted:

Thanks STR! Everything is great and I especially love the plate, shirt and stickers. Maybe I'll finally remember to buy tiny nails next time I'm out, haha.

Did the flashlight make it? :ohdear:

Also, yay, glad the package made it so quick! It showed up a day earlier than it was supposed to.

edit: oh goddamnit, the flashlight is sitting on my desk. :doh: I'll send it out asap (it's a 400 lumen LED light of decent quality, and small); that and the skunk + VW stickers were the major parts of the gift. :sigh:

Those Mickeys stickers were just something I saw at Dollar Tree and figured I'd throw in. :v: Let me know how the hot sauce is; I haven't tried it, but it sounded pretty good. Wasn't sure if you drank or not, but that's my favorite regional beer if you do.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Dec 21, 2018

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The post office has notified me that I have a package via a slip in my PO box.

... I got there at 1:45. The pickup window closes at 1:30 on Saturdays. :sigh: I'll have to try and pick it up Monday during their limited hours.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sorry for not posting photos yet - I'm going out of town in the AM and won't be back until next week. My Santa did reach out to me and let me know everything was sent (just right up at the deadline), and stuff has started trickling in.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Dec 27, 2018

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hadn't made it to the post office in awhile since I've been sick.

Holy poo poo, they actually used a locker.

..... more coming soon. Just got home, I'll edit photos in shortly.EDIT COMPLETE

Babby's first... bank robbery + fire rear end kit!

Oh I see what you did here. Cock sauce. :smuggo: (this stuff is seriously good though, and I ran out recently.. you saved me a trip to H-Mart!)

GIMME ALL DA MONEY OR I'LL THROW COCK SAUCE IN YER FACE

Seriously though, I've been putting off getting gloves forever, and these fit/feel great - should be handy for (a) wrenching and (b) grabbing the steering wheel in my black on black with a built in death ray sunroof car when it's 110 outside. According to the packaging, the headwear can be used as a moisture-wicking sweatband (loving awesome with the heat we have here! and also seems to be able to contain my hair when used that way), and the beanie will come in handy whenever winter finally gets here if we ever see winter again (gonna keep it in the car for those lonely late night flat tire changes). Never seen a beanie with a built-in headlamp, pretty cool, and I can even use it for work (handy for those assholes who don't leave their porch lights on, easier than breaking out the 2D LED flashlight).

Thanks Safety Dance! I can definitely put all of this to good use.

edited to add: half of this stuff arrived right at Christmas, but Safety Dance sent me a PM (a) revealing himself and (b) letting me know there was more coming, just delayed because he'd been out of the country. I held off on posting pics until everything showed up. The rest has been sitting at the PO for a week according to tracking, I've just been too sick to get over there (that, and my informed delivery emails for my PO box stopped for some reason :argh:).

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jan 10, 2019

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

It definitely feels like it's very well made. I have a feeling I'm gonna use it on a daily basis in the summer, though more as a sweatband (one of many uses shown on the packaging). The Ion doesn't have great AC to begin with... and when you combine black body + black interior and delivery use, it's pretty miserable unless you're at highway speeds for extended periods (system holds a total of 16 oz of R-134a, with a fairly large condenser, which means the evaporator is probably tiny... so that shouldn't be a huge surprise). I sweat like a pig when it's hot, so it'll be very welcome relief vs wearing a hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I.... still haven't sent the forgotten part of shy boy from chess club's gift. :suicide:

I spaced out when I packed his stuff up, and forgot to send the flashlight that was on the list. I'm very tempted to just have Amazon send another one; they're pretty affordable for 400 lumen flashlights (Anker, even - and a 2 pack is 1 cent more than a single!).

In fact, gently caress it, fake edit, I'll do that when I get paid on Thursday. I've been carrying around the one I was gonna ship him, and damnit, it's a lot more useful than the 2D 400 lumen flashlight I normally use for work! I was gonna try and send another license plate with it (since I have an early 90s, a mid 00s, and a modern plate sitting here, all TX), but he got the rarest modern plate as it is (issued less than 2 years in the mid 90s; it was on my second 1988 Accord when I bought it).

Still can't believe I left it sitting on my desk. It was listed on the packing list. I didn't even realize it didn't make it until he posted unboxing photos and I didn't see it.... that's when I spotted the drat thing sitting next to my keyboard. :fuckoff: