Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

sticklefifer posted:

Please bring back Garret Dillahunt for a third, fourth and fifth time as three brand new characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Sarcastr0 posted:

No Mr. Wu?

Who?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Not Wu, WHO!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Troy Queef posted:

COCKSUCKA!

I'm so glad I taught you that word

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I'm rewatching as well. I love Calamity Jane.

EB: "Be brief!"
Jane: "BE hosed!"

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Man, Cy absolutely brutalised those kids that tried to steal from him. While Al is brutal, callous and ruthless, Tolliver is straight up loving sadistic when he's furious. Swearengen at least has some sense of compassion from time to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Troy Queef posted:

The best part about that scene, if you have kids especially, was that the kids he killed are Beast Boy and Princess Anna.

I picked this up on my current rewatch