Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

1glitch0 posted:

Noted game show host and WWE Hall of Famer and living President of the United States Donald Trump having a feud with dead, adored, faux-maverick war criminal piece of poo poo (Father Of Meghan) John McCain capturing millions of dollars of "journalistic" reporting budget and technology while the world burns....

And again:

Additional cute tax:

Otteration fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Mar 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I'm fine with this, actually. Mostly cause I really hate Meghan.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
There's a chance trump saw a Q thing and now believes that John McCain is still alive.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1108905907583438850

LOL this stupid gently caress.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I hope the stupid fucker gets his name dragged deep enough to scrape Cocytus so it can join his soul.

His doofus daughter can join him.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

:psyduck:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Oh great, another guy Trump hired because he saw him being an rear end in a top hat on the TV machine.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

It'll seriously enrage Trump if it happens, so I hope it will.

Dems better have a plan laid out to ask Trump a bunch of McCain related question in the last week before the election, because it is something he can't control himself on and it actually depresses his approval ratings by several points.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/RepDanCrenshaw/status/1108805730826625028

https://twitter.com/KunzTzu/status/1108838750388473857

https://twitter.com/TheReady1775/status/1108833193581514765

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I like the cut of that bot’s jib.

America jails people for life for stealing coats. America has no system of justice and James Comey can go gently caress himself.

i am harry fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Mar 22, 2019

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol, i hope the chuds ruin dan's life.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Omar did work.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

She really loving did. Is it weird I haven't heard much of anything from her since the last big push to label her an anti-semite?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Chilichimp posted:

She really loving did. Is it weird I haven't heard much of anything from her since the last big push to label her an anti-semite?

The House isn't in session this week, so everyone is visiting their district instead of doing poo poo in DC

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Drag him, you filth. DRAG HIM.

Omar rules.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1108517337005735938

Wow, that's pretty lovely. Except...

https://twitter.com/JayeTweet/status/1108628141952503808

...oh. Well that's much worse.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Jesus way to bury the lede.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Feinne posted:

Jesus way to bury the lede.

The Hill is terrible

I've seen it reported elsewhere more accurately

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

Gatts posted:

They’re very heavy on decorum because for some I guess that means a more elegant high class means of dealing with things. Elevating one’s self and being cool calm and collected while trying to solve disputes. The problem is the young can’t deal with them on that level and have to fight for some voice. Otherwise what they’ve done is enslave the younger generation and exploit them for their own gain like through college loans. They reaped the benefit of the Greatest Generation, went to the moon, then got doomsday cult and selfish as gently caress, sent the world to poo poo for future generations and got entitled in their older age refusing to progress. Or at least have vision and understand where the world is going.

They didn't get greedy and selfish in their old age, they've always been that way. Jimmy Carter broke their goddamn brains with his crisis of confidence speech.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
lol Dan Crenshaw finally realizing that literally nothing is sacred to his base

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I'm the dude next to the wheelchair guy just flinging my overshirt flannel out cause the 90s RULED!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Some truths are hard to see.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

he was an admin for a deeply racist/homophobic/generally insane pre-Q facebook group, he knows. He didn't even @ trump because he's a pussy

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

sexpig by night posted:

he was an admin for a deeply racist/homophobic/generally insane pre-Q facebook group, he knows. He didn't even @ trump because he's a pussy

Knows intellectually, sure. I bet he thought he was largely immune to it tho

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Rigel posted:

After that cop in Arizona was acquitted after shooting an unarmed nearly-naked man crawling and crying not to be shot, I became convinced it was straight-up impossible to ever convict a cop for murder. His partner even stood there stunned for a bit after not firing a shot, looking at him like "why?"
This guy was just convicted, so that's good

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/07/us/florida-corey-jones-shooting-verdict/index.html

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Since this thread is allegedly dying I'm just going to add this:

Everyone acts like Ivanka is pretty but she looks like a greyhound.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Some truths are hard to see.

That's a well played loving post right here.

Here's to Crenshaw getting dragged.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Charlz Guybon posted:

It'll seriously enrage Trump if it happens, so I hope it will.

Dems better have a plan laid out to ask Trump a bunch of McCain related question in the last week before the election, because it is something he can't control himself on and it actually depresses his approval ratings by several points.

I bet they could even get a veto override on the rename. Wanna read those whinging tweets so bad :allears:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Knows intellectually, sure. I bet he thought he was largely immune to it tho

all regressives think that they can be the king of the rats.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I mean the guy got elected on a pity vote because Pete Davidson mildly made fun of him on SNL, so his career turning out to be some brutalist wonderland isn't the least bit shocking.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Otteration posted:

As this thread soon dies, taxes on its estate are inevitable:

"In freezing temperatures, my fellow Romanians will not back down and are back on the streets for the 3rd day in a row. As of now, there are more than 200,000 people out on the streets all around the country. Despite pressure from the European Commission, European Parliament and EU member states, the Government will not give up their corruption decrees. No matter what your view of Romania is, I believe the Romanian people deserve respect and encouragement for standing up against such a corrupt state."

"300 000 people protesting a corrupt government which wanted to pass a law that decriminalized abuse of power and abuse of office."

That's a lot of drat people.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

:goofy: wait no, freshman class stop you can't do that.
:chloe: why not? it makes sense and the voters like it
:goofy: oh yeah I guess you were right, ok we can do it
:chloe: why did you never try this??
:goofy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
USPOL Spring is here