Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

i am harry posted:

There needs to be a way to code the sound of an air horn into that image. Also why are Trump's hips showing through that coat...?

Trump's dummy thicc and the clap of his rear end checks can't help put alert the media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

VH4Ever posted:

He's fat.

EDIT

And he has a diaper on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe
National figure afraid and lashing out against a cow's twitter. It's the first day of spring everybody, enjoy it!

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
Surely Devin Nunes is aware of Streisand's Folly and is just hoping he can chud-tunnel his way through the laws of reality? When has "stop make fun of me" ever worked in the entire history of all life?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Surely Devin Nunes is awar of Streisand's Folly and is just hoping he can chud-tunnel his way through the laws of reality? When has "stop make fun of me" ever worked in the entire history of all life?

When it can force the people making fun of him go bankrupt paying for legal defense against his bullshit lawsuit. That's the actual goal.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Critical posted:

When it can force the people making fun of him go bankrupt paying for legal defense against his bullshit lawsuit. That's the actual goal.

That's why the Covington kid is going for a lot, they're hoping to scare journalists from doing their jobs. He's an idiot to go after Wapo, but the goal is the same.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Critical posted:

Makes sense. Hopefully he'll just make an rear end of himself and get dismissed for frivolous lawsuits.

Edit: I should go reread the situation to figure out who exactly he's suing because I thought it was twitter proper.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Why does he wear the clown oversized suits? He looks loving terrible

All of his suits are designed for him to be sitting or standing behind a podium. Like he had them made for his stupid leaning forward fingertips together power pose thing. think of his tv career before this; Everything was him sitting down at a table.

He doesn’t realize he’s got a camera on him at all angles now.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe
There's no way he can't end up in the shitter over this, right? IANAL, but "my feelings got hurt" is not a real legal complaint, is it? I mean, otherwise the Daily Show, and John Oliver and whatnot would be in deep water.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Edit: I should go reread the situation to figure out who exactly he's suing because I thought it was twitter proper.

You are correct. The lawsuit is against Twitter in addition to Liz Mair (and the cow). This isn't about intimidating an individual, it's about playing on the conservative persecution complex. (edit: well, not JUST about intimidating an individual, he's obviously Real Mad)

The complaint's here: https://www.scribd.com/document/402297422/Nunes-Complaint-3-18-19

eviltastic fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Mar 20, 2019

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

TulliusCicero posted:

It's a Portly Cut, which is a nice way of saying "We can't tailor to a shapeless mess, so we built you a wearable tent"

https://www.menswearhouse.com/advice/details-of-a-suit

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1108379698453770240

Chuck is a loving dope.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

TulliusCicero posted:

Donald Trump wears a combat harness loaded with emergency hamburgers hamberders at all times.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

KickerOfMice posted:

There's no way he can't end up in the shitter over this, right? IANAL, but "my feelings got hurt" is not a real legal complaint, is it? I mean, otherwise the Daily Show, and John Oliver and whatnot would be in deep water.

IANAL either but his case may literally get laughed out of court, as Chris Hayes pointed out it's only a slight exaggeration to say that this nation was founded on the principle of being able to bash your rulers mercilessly. The bars for libel and slander are really loving high when it comes to public figures.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1108170315803381761

https://twitter.com/DMoritzRabson/status/1108124981391708164

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

eviltastic posted:

You are correct. The lawsuit is against Twitter in addition to Liz Mair (and the cow). This isn't about intimidating an individual, it's about playing on the conservative persecution complex.

The complaint's here: https://www.scribd.com/document/402297422/Nunes-Complaint-3-18-19

Thanks! I wonder then if Jack will countersue? Surely he's got enough gently caress-you dollars for it.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

Fun Shoe

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Makes sense. Hopefully he'll just make an rear end of himself and get dismissed for frivolous lawsuits.

Let me save you some time. Here's actual copy from the Nunes suit, refrencing the account @DevinNunesMom-

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003
God! A red nugget! A fat egg under a dog!

KickerOfMice posted:

They already tried this on John Oliver. It did not go well.

quote:

The original segment criticized Murray Energy's practices regarding the safety and health of its employees, described conservative coal baron Murray as a "geriatric Dr. Evil" and featured a man dressed as a squirrel who proclaimed "Eat poo poo, Bob."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/john-oliver-hbo-beat-coal-executives-defamation-lawsuit-1088133

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

The clock is coming along nicely I see

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

I like :nws:this one:nws: better.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

KickerOfMice posted:

Let me save you some time. Here's actual copy from the Nunes suit, refrencing the account @DevinNunesMom-

For a brief shining moment I genuinely believed Devin Nunes’ mother took her son down a peg when I read that. And it is probably official in the books as that.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

KickerOfMice posted:

Elle Oh Elle. I bet his lawyer's constantly snicker behind his back while they run up billable hours for this.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Such a strong and healthy marriage.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1108420002825277442

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
Yeah Kellyanne, the POTUS needs to spend every waking moment personally responding to every last person who makes fun of his mental state. This is a good and very tenable state of being for the most powerful seat in the world.

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Gatts posted:

For a brief shining moment I genuinely believed Devin Nunes’ mother took her son down a peg when I read that. And it is probably official in the books as that.

Well it's not like he'd be the first chud to be publicly denounced by his family. Hell that shitbird in NC's own son sold him down the river for hiring that election fraudster so it's not like it would have been outside the realm of the believable. In fact I half expected it to come out that it wasn't actually a parody account.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
"Hrm, there's a huge stack of papers on my desk which address nearly every major issue in our nation. But some guy called me insane, so I will ignore all this work and defend myself on the internets!"

--a very stable genius

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

He got banned from Gab, you know, the (more) Nazi twitter.

:lol:

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Thanks! I wonder then if Jack will countersue? Surely he's got enough gently caress-you dollars for it.

Twitter's got such a massive vested interest here I'd think litigating aggressively wins out over their desire to placate right wing loonies, but I'm not sure how they'd extend that to a counterclaim.

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Elle Oh Elle. I bet his lawyer's constantly snicker behind his back while they run up billable hours for this.

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1107809102535766016

Might well be a true believer.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Skex posted:

Well it's not like he'd be the first chud to be publicly denounced by his family. Hell that shitbird in NC's own son sold him down the river for hiring that election fraudster so it's not like it would have been outside the realm of the believable. In fact I half expected it to come out that it wasn't actually a parody account.

If only every family was the Gosars.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

eviltastic posted:

Twitter's got such a massive vested interest here I'd think litigating aggressively wins out over their desire to placate right wing loonies, but I'm not sure how they'd extend that to a counterclaim.

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1107809102535766016

Might well be a true believer.

Welp, carry on my wayward failson then.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

God I don't know why people think things like chickenpox are just a "childhood virus." If you get chickenpox in your older years, it is extremely dangerous.

My mother got them in her early 30s, and was incredibly sick. She kept trying to not go to the hospital because she didn't want to leave the kids with her boyfriend at the time (who ended up becoming my stepdad). Finally she got so sick she went in, and they put her in one of those isolation rooms with the plastic because how bad she got.

The doctor actually slapped my to-be stepdad in the face and said "what the hell is wrong with you? why would you let her wait so long? she could die." like it was general hospital or some ER drama.

She came pretty close to dying then.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Hey remember that behavioral therapist who got shot while laying prone with his hands up begging for an autistic boy to not get shot for holding a toy truck?

The officer who shot him got acquitted because of course he did.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

God I don't know why people think things like chickenpox are just a "childhood virus." If you get chickenpox in your older years, it is extremely dangerous.

My mother got them in her early 30s, and was incredibly sick. She kept trying to not go to the hospital because she didn't want to leave the kids with her boyfriend at the time (who ended up becoming my stepdad). Finally she got so sick she went in, and they put her in one of those isolation rooms with the plastic because how bad she got.

The doctor actually slapped my to-be stepdad in the face and said "what the hell is wrong with you? why would you let her wait so long? she could die." like it was general hospital or some ER drama.

She came pretty close to dying then.

I'm low-key kind of terrified of getting chicken pox because I never got it as a kid, even after being stuck in a hotel room for a week with my sister who got it when we were kids. There's no way I wasn't exposed, but I never contracted it.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Wylie posted:

I'm low-key kind of terrified of getting chicken pox because I never got it as a kid, even after being stuck in a hotel room for a week with my sister who got it when we were kids. There's no way I wasn't exposed, but I never contracted it.

You know there is a vaccine for that, right?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Are you kidding, Jack will probably have to be continually reminded that he is the defendant, not the accuser.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Caros posted:

Actually, I didn't. Look at USPOL ensuring good healthcare outcomes!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Caros posted:

This. I never had it but I was vaccinated

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Jaxyon posted:

Hey remember that behavioral therapist who got shot while laying prone with his hands up begging for an autistic boy to not get shot for holding a toy truck?

The officer who shot him got acquitted because of course he did.

After that cop in Arizona was acquitted after shooting an unarmed nearly-naked man crawling and crying not to be shot, I became convinced it was straight-up impossible to ever convict a cop for murder. His partner even stood there stunned for a bit after not firing a shot, looking at him like "why?"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Niton posted:

Greenwald has proven himself to have serious balls more than once; the issue is that he's too stupid to know what to be brave about

broken clock, etc

'Balls of a hog or the brains of one'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Caros posted:

There's a vaccine for terror?