Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Congratulations American goons on turning the tide of stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Story here says a witness describe the perpetrator with a light skin-color and black hair.

This is going for another "thoughts and prayers".

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
The next president is this 21 year old golden retriever, and he accepts biscuits and will bark at journalists' questions at every press conference.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

sean10mm posted:

So Bernie needs to gently caress off too?

:thunk:

Bernie should have been spending his time grooming a successor who is young, appealing and capable in carrying forward his ideas. Bernie isn't going to survive a presidency, it would be the last thing he did.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

reignonyourparade posted:

It was not "at least trump is a better president than hillary," it was "well at least we don't have the republican supermajority hillary probably would have triggered" followed by arguing about whether trump is ENOUGH worse to make up for that.

Considering your own people have bled and died because of the administration that is currently in power, I think it's a pretty hot loving take to say "at least we know Nazi's exists".

Christ man, that is scathing.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Party Plane Jones posted:

A capital-less utopia has not arrived on Earth yet so choose a different thread/forum to discuss Star Trek.

I saw TNG as an impressionable teenager and thought it was how things were like in America at the time.

Reality is a cruel joke.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I like that it kinda works like a math metaphor, in that putting a tolerant next to intolerant will work out as intolerant, while two intolerant next each other works into being tolerant behavior.

That's a really loving clumsy way of describing it, but whatever.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Rudy needs a loving mute button so you can actually explain to him how he's loving up as a lawyer.

Mueller doesn't have evidence of collusion? gently caress, *I* have evidence of collusion. The entire Internet has first hand access to all the evidence necessary. This is kangaroo court.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
You fuckers. Stop defending these racist kids. They are racists. They flash the symbol with intent, not to indicate a threepointer goal or whatever.

It's all in how they present the gesture. Just the okay symbol isn't what inherently makes it racist. It's when you angle it so the palm is against your body.

Also if you are white, you have other ways to indicate a three-pointer without using a symbol for white power.

FFS. Some of you.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for Trump to tweet something retarded like "if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself" and he goes postal on everyone in the White House.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

theflyingorc posted:

3 is good, sorry.

4 not so much

I need to go back and replay New Vegas the problem was that I got it near launch when it was a buggy unplayable piece of poo poo and I quit because it crashed every 5 seconds

Fallout 3 was the worst Fallout game until Fallout 4 came, which was the worst Fallout game until Fallout 76 came out.

And of these 3 games, only Fallout 76 is so bad it deserves a special place in Hell.

Fallout 4 comes close with its fake dialogue system which is completely exposed with a mod that let's you see your actual responses.

It's like they forgot how to make a game.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Holy loving poo poo.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Man, I wish meme wars had casualties.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

cargo cult posted:

yo whats the thread title from

Read from page 2200.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

twice burned ice posted:

It's also pretty loving ugly

So that's what he looks like without all that tan-spray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
They keep doing that poo poo cause it's working, Pepe was a harmless loving cartoon and now I feel like barfing whenever I see it or I associate it with toxic as gently caress people. It creates serious brainworms and treating the manifest with any degree of sincerety can backfire.