Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I just wanted Ted Cruz to lose so goddamn much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ardennes posted:

For some, for others, it was completely unreadable yet was pulling in most USPOL posting anyway.

Trump is a uniquely entertaining figure, slogging through the entire uspol for the wtf Trump tidbits is impossible now and it was arguably the best thing about this site the past 2 years.

Ardennes posted:

I believe getting to the heart of an issue is healthier than to pretend it doesn’t exist. In this sense, some conflict is actually healthier than none.

Still pretending it's possible to have discussions in good-faith with Republicans is pretty adorable.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol ah yes fostering conversations with the chuds will truly be the dawn of a new age of enlightenment for us all.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

This is literally the discussion you were demanding is enlightening to read.

Lol, and you even weren't a gigantic prick about it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Your Taint posted:

See, she's darker so that means she's even more evil.

Jfc his cheeks must be red from blowing that whistle, I wonder if she was holding a banana in the rough draft.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

What a neat argument, I really gained a lot of perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

@POLITICO for iOS really brings it