Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I support the idea of the Rapture.

A few days left on this planet without self-righteous assholes seems a good trade for the inevitable lake of fire.

They'll still be there, with the lake of fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Yeah and she still got more votes. Just not in the right places.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Seph posted:

How many posters are pure enough for this thread? Five to ten, tops? It'd get real lonely if you banned everyone with a dissenting opinion.

Would it?

And btw I never knew about the water faucet thing. It's blowing my mind and making me remember all the fidgeting I had to do with those loving things (I'm dark as hell).

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

1glitch0 posted:

Well, much like everything Donald Trump touches this certainly has just made the kid's life much worse. If he was being bullied for his last name showing up at the SOTU and passing out ain't gonna help.

Nah, him passing out was his only out to this.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

yeah pigs are really sweet and friendly and looooove scratches

And if you let them roam free, they form murder gangs.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

luxury handset posted:

you're using a misreading of the poll to try to crap on AOC while using black people as a sockpuppet to do so. that is gross, and everyone but you can recognize your behavior is ugly

Nah he knows he's lovely, too. Its part of trolling.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

RandomBlue posted:

I'm imagining it fading to sepia or black and white and slowing down with her laughing in loud deep slow motion before they freeze frame and show her glowing red eyes and fangs with blood dripping down. SHE WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!

I was thinking closer to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTllA3yapBw

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

SpaceGoku posted:

hot take

chelsea clinton is 100% trying to get into the "media/politics personality" role because she can't coast on her mom being president to get her positions on boards to curry influence anymore and she's clearly trying to feel out different "personas" atm

She should just give up and go either Raider Dave or full Ricky Spanish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

White millennials are just as racist as their grandparents

I don't know why white people keep on repeating this myth, but it isn't true.

Yeah, but luckily there's less of them now to gently caress things up.