Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

i'm just mesmerised by his slim insectile legs. why does a person need a gun, with legs like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

lmao that this is sa's first blood in the battle for white america

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

it's not often i can say i'm proud of my community...

edit: clarifying for legal reasons, i mean that i am proud of how ridiculous the shooter appeared on the video footage, not proud of the act of shooting a proud boy. to shoot even a proud boy is a vile act, because it is taught that every human being is somehow made in the image of G-d, even the repulsive ones.

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Sep 30, 2021

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

Cease to Hope posted:

can't really recommend posting like that, especially not now
i edited and clarified for the squares among us

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

Epinephrine posted:

Mostly I'm just relieved that the C-SPAM shooter that's been foretold by so many for so long wound up only taking a toe. Anything worse and we couldn't lol at the lack of muscle mass on SA's first public antifa super-soldier.
oh poo poo, i didn't realise he actually hit someone

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

rest in peace, tiny toes' toe

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

you are all invited to join me in the cool world

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

members of the public will not stop loving with random bits of wildlife. it's like they're loving toddlers
:( wildlife are so up against it from all directions. little dudes just want to live

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

bakshi is my son and i am perpetually disappointed in him

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

Berke Negri posted:

hell-o strange fellow traveler please go on
i am a raven now

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

why are people talking like facebook is dead? it looks hideously alive to me

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

hmmm mostly dry lightning storm tonight. don't like the looks of this
:gonk: you can handle anything. believe in yourself

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

the people who analysed my father's precious dna have sold their database to a health and wellness company in melbourne, who now use it to target ads for genetically informed weight loss programs at me on facebook. what a time to be alive

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

Eric Cantonese posted:

How did they get your father's DNA?
through trickery

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

these days people pay companies money to harvest their genetic information because we're all idiots
:negative:

quote:

i told my mom getting her dna analyzed would just reveal embarrassing out of wedlock mystery cousins and make it harder for me to successfully get away with crimes, but she went ahead with it anyway
mum did a dna test too and now my grandmother has two surprise half-siblings lol

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

V. Illych L. posted:

i feel certain that i prophesised that this was going to happen when you first mentioned it
i think you're right

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

lmao i saw that earlier but didn't notice it was euph

our proudest son

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

every time i close my eyes i see john belushi singing rawhide

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

atriptothebeach posted:

dickeye was wonderful tho, i hope they are well

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

gojm i was about to say "can you look for a new job" but then i remembered this is the new job

i hope the inevitable fiery doom stuff is the only downside and it's all positive apart from that

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnGzLlwmjSU

aside from this it's been good so far. i'm going to have a hand in some very cool projects taking place on land that was a major part of my youth. also cashed the first paycheck which covered about 40% of september and it was almost equivalent to an entire months worth at the old job
summoned to the wilderness of your childhood to face the burning bush. i need you to know: i have always loved you

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

Cease to Hope posted:

how is vanya doing
he's terrific! since he had his bad teeth out and started thyroid medication, he's turned into a sprightly imp again and has taken ownership of our whole neighbourhood. some days he has so much energy i can barely keep up with him. he's turning 16 in six days :3:

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

long-lost family plot twist: according to my long-lost sister, my father (not long-lost, but he's tempting me) went back to the homeland in the 80s, found out the whole family is dead just like i did, and then wiped the entire trip from his memory and never spoke of it again. when i told him in 2020 what he'd already discovered himself 40 years ago, he acted like it was completely new news and couldn't possibly be true, and now he refuses to discuss it

:psyduck:

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

dad's denial is very sad to me, because the people i've met on this quest are the weirdest and most delightful people on earth and he would love them if he could just bring himself to acknowledge they exist

fathers!!!!

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 03:34 on May 8, 2024

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

no hay camino posted:

Dead by what?
history

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 8, 2024

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

once quite recently i was trapped in a taxi with [deleted] and her sister, and her sister (who had apparently not been informed) gave forth a monologue about the downfall of sydney at the hands of the perfidious jew

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 8, 2024

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

V. Illych L. posted:

but not non-muslim west asians?
she has never touched on that specific population. all other broad geographic groups mentioned in that post were mentioned frequently and expounded upon at length as she waved a red-hot flat iron around my scalp and i sat in sullen silence, seething but afraid to say anything

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

V. Illych L. posted:

well she had a captive audience, one simply has to take advantage of that
hairdressers seem to do this all day long, just assail innocent customers with their opinions. they're a politically powerful group

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

it's them

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

CommieGIR posted:

Those are some awesome birb
i often ask their opinions on current events and they say "bibbit"

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

litany of gulps posted:

Is it covering itself in its own poo poo and filth? Is this metaphorical?
they are taking joy in the elemental earth

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i have returned from the north, hardened and reforged
did you pass through the fires of heaven?

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

vanya investigating a raven's nest

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

it is done

now let each of us interpret the manuscript in their own way

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

may vanya live forever
his 16th birthday was on monday!

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

cool, now he can drive
beep beep

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the small neighborhood pub had 'come out ye black and tans' come onto their spotify playlist. finally makes clear their stance on the perfidious english
good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

i love ants

mahershalalhashbaz fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Feb 20, 2022