Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's not like it's a big move, since I don't think "deus vult" appears too many places. It is one of the famous crusade quotes, but I feel like they acknowledged long ago how the Crusades aren't the main focus of the game anyways.

Kings Who May Or May Not Crusade III

What I would genuinely love is a family manse/castle/estate/whatever that is customizable by the player. Similar to the feature in the Republics DLC, but more fleshed out and actually visible to the player.

TheLoquid fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Oct 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008

Davincie posted:

just import the upgradeable palace from civ 3

Unironically that's exactly what I want.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
I would be surprised if enforced roleplaying was harshly enforced, at least at launch. A combination of minor bonuses - dread, for instance, seems like a welcome balance to being a harsh ruler - with minor maluses from stress would probably be enough to point most players towards roleplaying in most circumstances. I would just hope that heirs are more malleable if a player's preferred play style is going to be punished.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008
CK2 is sending me out in style. My 77 year old emperor of the Byzantines couldn’t stop popping our kids despite having great grandchildren running around in his court. His last child, born the year he died, turns out to be a demon child. She is like 25th in line. My dynasty is hosed lmao.