Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Report: the new card smell is different than lcg/mtg cards. I disapprove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Of the two decks I bought, I think one definitely beats the other. I guess this is where chains come in handy to keep things interesting.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Quidthulhu posted:

Grabbed 4 decks today, opened one to learn how to play the game. Presenting Metalittle, the Chemist of Earthlings

Don't know how one Chemists an Earthling, but I'm seeing some potential combos in there already. One of my local FLGS is running an event on Sunday where the top people can win ANOTHER DECK, so I guess that might be my first learning experience if I can't find anyone else to convince to buy a deck and play with me before then :v:

If you or any other goons want to test their decks out online, apparently https://www.thecrucible.online allows for playing online and now allows you to import registered decks. It's on the honor system to use your own decks, but that could be fun!

Edit: There's currently a visual bug where if you add a deck, it doesn't show that you've added it until you refresh, and I'm not sure mavericks are supported.

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Nov 21, 2018

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

^^ If you want to learn how to play I'd be down to teach over either thecrucible.online or via Tabletop Simulator!

I'm going to a free funsies tournament this weekend and I'm a bit disappointed that it's just going to be standard Archon (bring your best deck) format, no chain bidding or adaptive or any of that.

I'm thinking of bringing this deck, I hope that it will be strong enough: https://www.keyforgegame.com/deck-details/f5d8aa7c-f69b-4cd1-b51f-fd5ac3c51ed7

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Nov 29, 2018

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

You forgot the second page!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

agscala posted:

For what it's worth, you guys should check out the deck analyzer I put together:

https://burgertokens.com/pages/keyforge-deck-analyzer

It's very unopinionated-- it really just gives you a breakdown of the various types of cards in your deck.

I want to check out your tokens but they are always sold out!!!!

Edit: But seriously, your analyzer is really good, and I like it a lot!

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Dec 1, 2018