Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Just a reminder that Reagan torpedoed total nuclear disarmarment of the United States and Soviet Union because he just couldn't give up on SDI.

Space-based BMD is massively destabilizing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

HootTheOwl posted:

Because the plane is safe. Most countries are grounding it as a political move.

Except for the fact that multiple pilots have reported that it has pitch control issues at low speed and the stall-avoidance software has issues?

That's loving serious.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

FoolyCharged posted:

Depends on how the pilot gets trained. Flying a type of airplane requires getting trained and certified to fly that aircraft. If the process of getting certified and trained on the aircraft doesn't leave pilots prepared to fly the aircraft across multiple nations and companies, that's a problem with the aircraft.

If overriding the safety feature is the safest way to fly the aircraft, that's a stupidly huge problem with the aircraft.

That said, there's a reason why the FAA and it's Canadian equivalent are some of the only countries not banning it.
The primary users of the max 8 are:
Southwest Airlines
American Airlines
Air Canada
WestJet
All of which are based in the US or Canada

You posted too close to the sun, friend.

We just grounded MAX-8s. Garneau just announced it.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

didn't independence day start this way?

I'd love to see strong daddy trump try *~the art of the deal~* on some aliens.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Jethro posted:

The Church of Satan is based on LeVayan Satanism, which is, as you said, a "religious" version of Objectivist "philosophy".

Fun Fact: The Church of Satan Bible is heavily based off of "MIGHT IS RIGHT" by Ragnar Redbeard!

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

Gyges posted:

Jesus Christ. Is there a single thing that that loving idiot even has a rudimentary understanding of?

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

anonumos posted:

Free lunches are ONLY for corporations and millionaires. The rest of us pick up the tab.

You got your 1200 Trumpmarks, right? God, liberals whine about everything! (this is a joke)