Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Lightning Knight posted:

It is truly alarming how many places elect full Democratic legislatures and executives who proceed to twiddle their thumbs and do precisely nothing. See also Illinois' new governor abandoning his plans to try and fix Illinois' lovely tax system immediately after winning election.
I mean, he’s an incredibly wealthy DNC megadonor, I am not in the least bit surprised that he is going to balk at hurting his own wallet.

Hopefully he won’t end up in jail like a ridiculous number of Illinois Governors have over the last two decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Mezzanine posted:

No poo poo? I knew a lot of them came here to Orlando, but I never thought it would be more than Miami or something.
There was a huge PR population here even before Irma hit, and now it's bigger

I want to know why so many of them are going to Polk County of all places. At least the other listed counties in FL make sense (urban areas). Polk is almost all rural with some minor stuff around Lakeland.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Our country is run by morons.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

OAquinas posted:

Who thought this recount was proceeding too well/orderly and needed a little...something more to make it Truly Florida-Man worthy?
I had made a joke about that the other day, but apparently if anything develops it will get picked up by a front and taken away

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

The dumb thing is that Sessions was clearly fired, but they had him ‘resign’ so they could appoint someone immediately. The question is whether the courts agree.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

How does Maryland have standing in that issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Hellblazer187 posted:

He did call Obama a great leader shortly after the 08 election, I assume he did vote for him. Him voting for either Obama or McCain is kind of laffo tbh
Very weird. Never would have thought he voted for Obama.