Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
RE: Puerto Rico supposedly using disaster relief money to pay of debt

I hate that he's racist and sexist and an idiot and all that, but this is the two-parter that consistently pisses me off about him

1. He just says whatever the gently caress he wants and no one with any clout ever calls him out on it.
2. Whenever a journalist, etc ever attempts to call him out on something, he either:
A. lies that he never said it (even though he's on tape or he tweeted it himself), which results in absolutely zero repercussions
B. doubles down, which also results in absolutely zero repercussions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

No poo poo? I knew a lot of them came here to Orlando, but I never thought it would be more than Miami or something.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

wait... has it always been common knowledge that he voted for Obama, at least the first time?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
I no longer believe the theory that screaming about WITCH HUNT means that indictments, etc are imminent. The timing has never really lined up, I feel like it's unlikely he'd be told of it at 7AM, and let's be honest; his sole influence now is Fox News. He sees or hears "MUELLER" on the TV box, he tweets. It's just a matter of the angrier he is, the more he tweets.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
RIP Nelson, RIP Gillum, RIP protecting sexual assault victims

I made my weekly donation to RAINN, I'm gonna just go away somewhere for a week and turn off my phone. Hopefully by the time I get back, AOC will be House Speaker and Auntie Maxine will be reading 45's tax returns out loud on C-SPAN or something.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Hunt11 posted:

I do like the idea of all of Trump's kids turning on their monster of a father individually.

Mod edit: nope

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Yay my probe is over!

So, when 45 fails to attend due to hurt fee-fees, will that make him the first modern sitting prez to not attend a former prez funeral?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Multiple, as in scores and scores. My daughter’s school wasn’t hit but my friend’s was, and the hotel down the road was too apparently because there were cops blocking traffic in every direction.

Surprised something like this didn’t happen sooner. The shotgun method with emails is really effective, if only for disruption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
You want "evil"? Here's some "evil" for you
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1079083702943211520

When he leaves office, I want to have an event where he has to sit silently in a chair for a week. He'd be broadcast live on every channel, while anyone who cares to attend gets to walk up and scream in his face about what a horrible, despicable excuse for a person he is.

That wouldn't satisfy me, but it'd be a good step toward it.