Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

man i bet regressive are donating money and helping just like nonregressives did when that regressive office in 2016 got a fire and-ijhsxfuidsfhifudhfuyihsdjgfuyhsjdkgfu7yswgwfdtwsegfy8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
turns out the 24 hour news cycle biz model of getting the fastest hottest fastest take is very very stupid.

Maybe they should just literally report "yup the passage of time still works and the polls closed, final results in several hours for boring places, FL results in a week."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Deteriorata posted:

There's a small problem of the 1st amendment in terms of actual regulation of this. It all has to be internal self-regulation.

The problem is that there is more reward for calling races first than calling them right when the reversals come days later.

Or it has to be consumer driven.

Or maybe our understanding of the 1st amendment should evolve and we need to confront some uncomfortable truths for the greater good.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Space is good and we should spend more money on it because during the Mars rover tank landing from several years ago the greatest icy burn ever happened when a Fox talking head went "what has space ever done for me?" and the science guest went "I'm talking to you through a sat. in space right now."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Solkanar512 posted:

Agreed, it’s a fundamentally anti-science view to take. Any sort of program that needs funding can get that funding from the military or raised taxes.

Edit: Apparently Mueller is going after Nigel Farage. I didn’t realize he had connections to Russia, but I doesn’t surprise me either.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...re_iOSApp_Other

I didnt know that pig loving was a federal crime, drat Big Pork and their giant lobby.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

dwarf74 posted:

Hey, remember all the fanfic about how Melania was actually cool and good and how everyone felt sorry for her?

maybe clashes is slang for affair and Donnie just found out.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

I want to live in a timeline where Donnie brings down NBC and Fox media empires.

Oh and also Disney because his statue is cursed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Ivankananana really should have made her dad promise not to date people younger than her current age rather than no more sub-18ers.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

paperwind posted:

So how often is it that the entire country is told to avoid eating something regardless of where it came from? This is about an extreme a food safety warning as I think I've ever seen.

https://twitter.com/CDCgov/status/1064976806401454080

Didnt this already happen eariler this year?

Freaking Big Salad and their cost cutting anti reg lobbying preventing me from giving them more money as I try to eat healthier. (protip just make boiled collard greens and enjoy your greens and smoked turkey/ham along with your pot liqueur)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

luxury handset posted:

no, it's far more likely to be linked to an animal fecal source than human. "workers forced to poo poo in the fields" is just the less racist version of "pedro don't wash his hands" when there's a far greater volume of uncontrolled cattle excrement in ag areas than human excrement

REminder that during this years hurricane season giant reservoirs of pig poo poo were a problem.

Maybe in addition to the carbon cost of raising livestock for meat maybe people should also reduce meat consumption so massive pools of animal poo poo isnt a thing?

Also Lindsey Graham is the loving worse, like jesus loving crhist dude either go full bending the knee or just be the lamest wallflower.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

I hope this is the tineline where Donnie's sister judge is used as a chess piece to ratfuck Donnie. ( I think theres bad blood between him and his siblings and othen then some z list Trump cousin that has a rare talking head appearence on Fox, itd just Donnie and his kids and wife #89239832879)

e:

its almost as if elections arent the super bowl and shouldnt be reported like it is.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Nov 22, 2018

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
thats doubtful given that time a car maker went back to Canada because a poo poo whole state was too illiterate and couldnt use all text training manuals.

The more likely scenario is they throw enough money to import educated workers into their neo Company Town. Which is fine as long as birthright citizen ship is a thing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
maybe we live in the timeline where the last two justices are also at the bottom of a ocean of russian poo poo.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I dont want to live in the timeline where stupid rich YTs are anti vaxers and we die to things while the Chinese double up on defenses like vaccines and GE.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Stockholder value and making big numbers go up up up is the original buttcoin*.

*hairless tropical grassland primates has always been irrationally stupid and gatheedr whatever token that makes it feel good.

Also Stakeholder value is the other school of thought that oppose Stockholder V. iirc

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
reminder that Giuliani had an on air radio rant about ferrets.

also he married and hosed his cousin.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
again non rgressives need to grab and shake what ever levers of power they can, they did the polticial stuff last nov, they need to fix The Media too.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Is the Fedalists judge lists public info?

People need to do their civil duty and make their peaceful voices known to those candidates , that poo poo rag, and their senators.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

JasonV posted:

oh my god i am so suprised how did no one see this coming shock horror disbelief.

https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1070764438440083458

I wanna be in the timeline where this is both NRA's and they all go down burning because pissbaby won.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

can't have a gen of CC deniers if they all die in car crashes over 1 nano meter of snow.

*taps head with baseball size icicle broken off newly formed snowbank glacier*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Goingfrom some Koch biography I heard about on public radio.

1)Their father literally made them sword fight for him for entertainment for Rules of Nature liberterian surival of the fittest bullshit!?!
2)the bros we know of today aren't the eldest sons, two of them ousted the eldest probably closeted one.

Also apparently Sleepy Ben exists and he's doing some surprise visit to NYC soon for public housing reasons.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
or when that young earth creation group got the first result to be for "what killed the dinos?"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

blah blah the devil can quote scripture.

*worships a piss drinker that says Two Corn Thigh Ins*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Unless he's been trying to do a lot of non regressive deeds before the switch, why the gently caress would any Dem want to work with him?

Like I want to give the non zero amount of Rs switching a hand but come on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Then why is birdsite Jack still pissed off at Lowtax after a decade and several billion $ later?