Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
Edit: nvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Ayin posted:

Starship Troopers surplus uniforms IMO.
:hmmyes:

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Shbobdb posted:

Pelosi wanted to keep Bernie away from Iowa as much as possible.
It's this.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Public transport should be free.

Not only is it a public good, the taxes the government accrues from the money spent by people using it to go shopping and the increase in earnings from people who now have access to a greater array of employment opportunities more than offsets the cost.
It should be free for residents and commuters who work in the city, but tourists should have to pay imo.

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Tourists spend huge amounts of money which goes to local businesses which benefits the economy which leads to more tax income.

Free public transport leads to more tourists spending more money which leads to etc.
Hmm, given this information I have reconsidered my view.

I now believe tourists should have to pay triple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene
:piss: