Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Yep, looks like we should have Janet Reno'd those Bundy fucks in the wildlife center.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Sinteres posted:

What a piece of poo poo:
That's loving gross and was clearly motivated by truckloads of dirty rear end rapist cash.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I'd wager there would be plenty of female congresscritters with a lot to answer for (Collins), but I've learned never to underestimate the complicity of white women.

Losing aborting would be horrifically depressing and I hope would spur people to action, but...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Deteriorata posted:

The Presidential run was doomed from the start. He had a decent shot at the Senate that he threw away.
Beto was a perfectly fine Dem in Texas.

On the national stage, his poo poo sucked. Sad that no one was able to talk him out of destroying his career.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Hell, thousands of live children have vanished, too, and we still don't know where they went.
If people don't end up in jail over this...

I know the next administration will have a lot of poo poo to clean up, but this is just a staggeringly chilling abuse of humanity going on. Reunification/finding out where these kids went should be a thing for a loooooong time.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Honestly upset these weren't star trek style jumpsuits.

Or those weird clingy tight mockups from a few years back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Taerkar posted:

The Trump Coronovirus Stimulus Relief Commemorative Gold Coin, brought to you by The US Mint.
Remember how we were joking that Obama would mint the trillion dollar coin?

Trump's gonna mint a 3 trillion dollar coin, platinum core with purestrain gold gilding.