Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Has he finally accepted the death toll count there?

Edit:

Condiv posted:

are you posting in the wrong thread? this is USNEWS

Yeah I was reading on my phone and somehow got them mixed up.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Nov 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Any new info on the supposed indictments coming in?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bloody Pancreas posted:

Things like this drive me up a wall. Like, this is awful stuff and I'd love to see real pushback, like with phonecalls, protests and primary challenges. Yet if she also protects/grows LGBTQ rights, abortion rights, tackles Gerrymandering and voting rights and increases the Democrats' hold on the state, should I feel so terrible? My first instinct is to go "....why did Democrats even bother voting for you if you were going to swerve Right like this?" I sorta feel like my extreme discomfort for supporting right-leaning Democrats (if you can call them that) is something childish and rather I should focus on the positives of ppl like her being in these positions of power, right?

You call, you protest, you try to primary them from the left. In the end you vote for them if the primary doesn't work because the alternative is taking away personhood from trans people. Sometimes you get AOC and that's cool but sometimes you have to settle and that's not cool but not the end of the world. What is the end of the world is letting Republicans have control again.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

axeil posted:

With Ford already cutting all it's small cars it's going to be hilarious when the economy tanks and gas prices go up and all the US automakers are dead like in 2008 because they gambled too much on big cars.

This is exactly what I thought when Ford announced it was cutting its smaller cars. Can't wait to bail out car companies again.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

mobby_6kl posted:

They should definitely keep building cars that no one is buying, that will certainly never lead to them needing a bailout!

Short term thinking to appease the shareholders always works out in the end. Weirdly Honda and Toyota have no problems selling their small cars in the US.