Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
Yeah. It's possible that he took more credit that he deserves- I'm not going to debate that itt- but from absolutely everything I've heard, he was a decent human being.

A shame that his last years were the way they were, with vultures tearing apart his estate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

X-O posted:

Rob was one of the creators that visited Stan frequently in his last few years. They actually had a really good friendly relationship.

We give Liefeld a lot of poo poo- and he deserves 95% of it- but still from what I hear, he's a decent person at heart. It's just that his ego blew up to planet-sized proportions when all the cameras were pointed at him in the 90's.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
Sorry if this is old news, but I was nosing around and found this:

https://www.inverse.com/article/30919-marvel-stan-lee-cameos-uatu-mcu-avengers

In a nutshell, Marvel honcho Kevin Feige confirmed the fan theory that the movie version of Lee is the Watcher.

• Locked thread