Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

thank you all for joining me. the meeting will come to order. if there's no objection, we'll approve the minutes as distributed.

it has come to the attention of the household task committee that the toilet paper in the main bathroom has again been depleted

we're recommending the following course of action:
  • identify the responsible depleting party
  • if none found, identify the party who first noticed the depletion, following the 'he who smelt it, dealt it' doctrine
  • if none found, request volunteers to put the roll on the holder instead of on the counter where it might get wet from the sink
  • assign refill responsibilities to be strictly adhered to in future instances
additional considerations
  • form special committee to interface with household budget committee to explore procurement of additional toilet paper
  • run pilot project in the half bath to test effectiveness of 'family size mega roll'
  • revisit the topic of 'over vs under' roll hanging techniques

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

unfinished business:

the bathroom floor near the shower continues to be wet.

the Big brother Anti-Defamation League and the Society for Conservation of Little Brothers and Sisters, in a surprise display of solidarity, denied any responsibility for the situation, and besides, they always wipe up anyway.

we suggest appointing a special committee to investigate the wax ring of the toilet to ensure it is not leaking again

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Farecoal

There he go
my mancave construction permits are being reviewed by the committee?? again??? I thought they finished that last week!

Gone Fission

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

City of Glompton posted:

[*]revisit the topic of 'over vs under' roll hanging techniques[/list]

You loving monster. How could you legitimize the idea of the "under roll hanging technique" by pretending that it's anything other than the random behavior of a drunk idiot? "Teach the controversy"? Are you even literate? I will not stand for this degenerate idea. I stand for civilization, and the proper over-roll hanging technique that comes with it.

Manifisto

old business: for the 38th week running, the room-cleaning subcommittee rejects requests for delayed implementation pending completion of a comprehensive feasibility study. currently standing at 102 pages, the study has been unusually thorough in documenting factors that militate against current room-cleaning policy, such as: opportunity costs, unfair labor practices, risks of repetitive strain injury, and exposure to toxic odors. the study also delves into fundamental principles that should inform sound policy decisions, including diverse perspectives on what constitutes "clean," the psychological harms of overly sterile environments, and heretofore-overlooked opportunities for outsourcing, crowdsourcing, and/or leveraging of the gig economy.

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread