Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i still can't get over the fact that steve buchemi never got to know the plot of the big lebowski

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DessertStorm

Nobnob posted:

Honest to god, I thought Queen was a women's rock band until I was 16.

I thought this about Greta Van Fleet for a solid 2 months and thought 'Not a huge fan of this sound, but love a female-led group' and when I found out they weren't I realized they actually suck a whole lot.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

knights of cydonia is actually a good song

i am here to be shamed

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

hamjobs posted:

i am here to be shamed

I share this sin.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we are shamed together.

it's actually really loving good and i think, imo, it qualifies as a banger. i am shame-filled and also enjoying the poo poo out of playing the bassline.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also today's song of the day is Dangerous by Big Data featuring Joywave. the video is extremely good and v bloody because of magical headbutts.

kalel

hamjobs posted:

also today's song of the day is Dangerous by Big Data featuring Joywave. the video is extremely good and v bloody because of magical headbutts.

[HOT DOG SLAP]

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

song of the evening is now Ain't No Mountain and the snack of the night is apple honey peanut butter puff pastry

Farecoal

There he go
i love the song City Escape from Sonic adventure 2, and it's only 25% ironic

HappyKitty

I once wrote a university essay about the Something Awful dot com forums

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

unironically sobbing after hearing the Airborne Toxic Event's cover of The Magnetic Fields' The Book of Love again because the story at the beginning is giving me feelings, dammit.

https://youtu.be/yQUZBi-P6Jw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

thanks to hormones I'm now crying about cats and bad bands and grandmas

HappyKitty

hamjobs posted:

unironically sobbing after hearing the Airborne Toxic Event's cover of The Magnetic Fields' The Book of Love again because the story at the beginning is giving me feelings, dammit.

https://youtu.be/yQUZBi-P6Jw

<3

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Listening to Florence and the Machine while I stroll along on the drat elliptical like I actually give a gently caress about my body but it's because I woke up high and have some energy, hell yeah

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I own a record player and feel that this has somehow turned me into a hipster doofus

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bargearse posted:

I own a record player and feel that this has somehow turned me into a hipster doofus

:negative: same but at least I have really good taste in music you've never heard of and a hoard of expensive and ridiculous LPs

Dungeon Ecology

yah whats your favorite LP you own? i want a cool vinyl byob thread

Robot Made of Meat

Dungeon Ecology posted:

I have thousands. I . . never gave up on vinyl.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Music confessions.... I forced myself to become an R&B fan after noticing no one wanted to be my friend for being an indie rock, art rock, etc fan. Still nobody wants to be my friend but it sure is fun to sing to

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I have thousands. I . . never gave up on vinyl.

Same, I have a problem. And the problem is good times.

lmbo calrissian posted:

Music confessions.... I forced myself to become an R&B fan after noticing no one wanted to be my friend for being an indie rock, art rock, etc fan. Still nobody wants to be my friend but it sure is fun to sing to

I will be your friend and also we can listen to good R&B.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i like puscifer a lot. especially this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1AE6g8tEkI

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

hamjobs posted:

Same, I have a problem. And the problem is good times.

I will be your friend and also we can listen to good R&B.

Whoa cool. Maybe something like,
Jeremih: "It happens every time / When you put that rear end on my face
Feel like I'm 'bout to drown / And no help is around"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
asked my mom's Google mini thing for Xmas standards while I decorate the tree and it's good

first song was baby it's cold outside tho, I'm sure it's the most queried song on Google search this season and is an important defense against the war on Xmas. Xmas defenders in their Xmas bunkers surrounded by gumdrop mines launching shiny globe ornaments from wrapping paper tube mortars

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

hamjobs posted:

I actually unironically enjoyed Coheed and Cambria for about five years and I'm also a terrible human being.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

i listen to coheed and cambria on vinyl

kalel

Whenever I have a long drive to go on I listen to the Acts concept album series by The Dear Hunter and sing myself hoarse

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Whenever I have a long drive to go on I listen to the Acts concept album series by The Dear Hunter and sing myself hoarse

sounds like the mars volta meets dream theatre

Rockman Reserve

i just read a coheed and cambria comic book it was good

Rockman Reserve

it actually fixed a lot of things about the original christopher shy comic that made the album feel v. problematic by explicitly making the Writing Writer more crazy-tragic and less obsessive-tragic

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This song has been living rent free in my head for like 4 days now if someone has a couch it could crash on I would appreciate it thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fugVGRFqe0

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got the song Currents by Bastille stuck in my head about six months ago and it's still there. I tried, really, but it's never leaving. I will die like this.

Gazpacho

by Fluffdaddy
I eat oreos whole without milk. they’re fine really

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
golden oreos are better than original oreos

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I prefer the birthday cake ones.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I really only like doublestuf Oreos with a cup of coffee and I like them to get kinda mushy because I'm a loving monster.

kalel

opioid agonist posted:

sounds like the mars volta meets dream theatre

sounds like high praise to me

kalel

Their Color EPs are also good, so I've heard

Farecoal

There he go
i don't like oreos at all

Rockman Reserve

my wife got me a big unabridged box set of a fantastic production of the ring cycle for christmas and so i have been unironically enjoying german opera for hours

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

hamjobs posted:

i am here to be shamed

It's unfortunately true

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

my fave song at the moment is by Carly Rae Jepsen

hamjobs posted:

i am here to be shamed

I'm gonna put this in the "Freebird" category of "really good but skip to the last third"