Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Fitzpatrick also never asked his teammates if they wanna eat a W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcMdioYZOa0

Miss Lonelyhearts fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Nov 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I find it really hilarious that the same team that is rotating QBs is leading the league in passing.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

They need to just send Dirk on this way, but who the hell would even replace him?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

LiquidFriend posted:

They need to just send Dirk on this way, but who the hell would even replace him?

June Jones

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

LiquidFriend posted:

John Harbaugh

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
If nothing else, Kansas City has proven that Big 12 offenses work at any level.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This looks like a Sammy Watkins that is going to play.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

a neat cape posted:

John Harbaugh
Replace him for the rest of this season was what I was meaning.

Not sure how desirable the Buccaneers job is going to be with no QB and a lot of needs.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

kiimo posted:

This loaded very slowly on my phone and it looked like it was Zapruder film nonsense microanalyzing his gait. Glad sammy will play. We need both these teams at full strength for the most baller rear end possible matchup.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

kiimo posted:

Is the timer in the corner his 40 time

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Azhais posted:

Is the timer in the corner his 40 time

Countdown to his next injury.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
both the titans and bucs need to move on from their QBs, yeesh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1064656023414280193

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

A friend of mines kid did that when he was 8.

Hes now 12 and still walks like an idiot. So I gotta say Smith is donezo.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Was reading about the recovery process of someone who did this skiing and Alex Smith may never walk the same again. They have to put a rod down the center of the bone and then put plates all around it to hold it in place.

Take the 71 million and walk, Alex. If you can eventually.

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry

Even if he heals up he's likely to have clotting problems for the rest of his life. What a terrible thing

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
♪ Doc, Can I throw the long ball anymore? ♪

♪ Of course you can ♪

♪ well, I couldn't before... ♪

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

MatildaTheHun posted:

Even if he heals up he's likely to have clotting problems for the rest of his life. What a terrible thing

I read that as clothing at first and was trying so hard to figure out why

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

kiimo posted:

that man he got blood in he fart!!

oof. those rotational fractures usually cause serious tissue damage inside the leg and they also permanently alter the shape of the bone itself, which warps before it breaks and you end up with two pieces of bone that don't even fit together anymore, necessitating even more complex surgery than he'll already need

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he never comes back to football after this. on the other hand, it could've been even worse if it had been his ankle or knee which was shattered like this

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Athanatos posted:

♪ Doc, Can I throw the long ball anymore? ♪

♪ Of course you can ♪

♪ well, I couldn't before... ♪

This is good. I would have also accepted a Rookie of the Year metaphor too.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Watkins officially playing

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/st...%23post13901293

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

My neighbors oneish whatever year old was just learning to walk, fell awkwardly and caused a spiral leg fracture. CPS drat near took the kid away because its such a telltale sign of abuse

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

My neighbors oneish whatever year old was just learning to walk, fell awkwardly and caused a spiral leg fracture. CPS drat near took the kid away because its such a telltale sign of abuse

Yeah apparently they even call it the "toddler's fracture" because children's legs are less developed so this can happen without outside forces. It's also, however, a sign of twisting and pulling on limbs so...

In any case all men's legs are baby legs when there's a 300 pound man on top of you

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I genuinely feel bad for Smith 🙁

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I'm betting they run Hunt directly at Marcus Peters all game because his tackling is lol, also lmao if he has to cover Hill.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

sponges posted:

I genuinely feel bad for Smith 🙁

his career is remarkable in its ups and downs
it feels like he's been playing for 30 years
got so close

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
What's your favourite Alex Smith moment? Mine is that touchdown run against the Saints in the playoffs when he was a 49er

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

DariusLikewise posted:

What's your favourite Alex Smith moment? Mine is that touchdown run against the Saints in the playoffs when he was a 49er

that saints game was really magical. was at work during it, floor was completely dead so almost all the employees were clustered in the break room cheering for the niners. smith played so well!

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Why can’t this happen to someone who actually deserves it, like Ben Roethlisberger

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

sponges posted:

Why can’t this happen to someone who actually deserves it, like Ben Roethlisberger

Playing for Washington means you do deserve it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He'll walk funny the rest of his life and his lower leg will be more titanium than bone, but at least he won't have CTE.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Asproigerosis posted:

He'll walk funny the rest of his life and his lower leg will be more titanium than bone, but at least he won't have CTE.

He was one of the main investors in that new helmet that's supposed to limit CTE.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sponges posted:

the world is a horrible, unjust place where innocent people are hurt more than the truly guilty. im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

There's no way to really know if that first loss had anything to do with the next two. But during that Saints game the Ravens were their usual selves for the first three quarters. Then in the 4th quarter they fell apart defensively and weren't the same after. A lot of that was missing Humphrey. But it wasn't just that. There's no way to know for sure. But something happened there. We haven't forced a single turnover since that game.

There was the Cleveland loss. But that was divisional, we forced a turnover, and Crabtree just had a real bad game with drops that cost us. This was different.

the defense was absolutely gassed because the offense couldn't run the ball so a lot of drives were like 10 seconds long

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Play posted:

the world is a horrible, unjust place where innocent people are hurt more than the truly guilty. im sorry to have to be the one to tell you this

I’ll take consolation in that Big Ben is fat and everyone knows he’s a rapist

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

DariusLikewise posted:

Mine is the 78 yard game-winning TD bomb to Hunt to take the lead against the Patriots last year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

100% agree

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

My favorite Alex moment is when he made sure that he was going to cost Daniel Snyder a lot of money. Now he's going to cost a lot of money riding the couch.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I seriously can't think of a favorite Alex Smith moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

weird Asian candy posted:

I seriously can't think of a favorite Alex Smith moment

For you I'd imagine the run against the Saints in the playoffs.