Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How come that guy keeps on saying "stay strong" as a mic drop on twitter, then picks the mic back up and says "s-stay strong." and runs away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

ugh. that game. at least it got cameron fired

we were 3-1 against the Redskins going into that game and now we're 3-3. We should be 5-1.

You should be 6-0, if you really think about it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

We shouldn't have won the game in 2000. We played like complete garbage and only scored 3 points. We had a pick in the end zone from the one yard line that we did in two games in a row at that time. If we scored there we probably win that game. But it was bad enough overall that I'll accept it as the one loss.

There was so much that could have happened in the off-season prior to that game to really turn it into a win, or even on the practice field. really left a lot of points in those two areas

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus threw snow at me for my previous post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I love the ravens and the Steelers. When ever they win i say, "Mm baby" and when they lose I go like this. "humfph!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Being honest, the Ravens would have blown out the Saints if they had not failed to shake the demons of losing to the Bengals once again several weeks prior. Now they have successfully shaken it off and gotten that win out of the way, and will win the Super Bowl if they can get past Heroic Ben in the playoffs.