Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
One works the shaft, the other works the balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I would fuckin bounce a ball to him in a magic act called the Transported Man or some poo poo and figure out a way to bang Scarjo obviously

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Spend half an hour patiently explaining to my wife that I’d like to ease into what we are 100% all thinking because it’s all a bit odd

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Murder it. It's an abomination

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Last Chance posted:

Murder it. It's an abomination

You get a boner while choking out your doppelgänger. You are condemned to a life of autoerotic asphyxiation. You meet your unglamorous end just three years later. Afterwards your name is met with snickers and admiration for being the only person to one-up David Carradine.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i'd make my clone go to my job, and then find him a second job. and find a third job. The third job is for me.

from his perspective he'll be thinking I work two jobs as well. and while he's tired and resting from working two jobs, I'll go out and spend all our money on cell phone cases and in-app purchases.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Jose posted:

murder him

Yeah this. Fake my own death and collect the life insurance.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Kill myself. Then they have to deal with all this poo poo, and my friend has to deal with my death. OWNED!

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Thinking about it some more, I probably wouldnt like it because it gives me the ability to see myself from all angles, instead of the usual ones I've practiced so that I can convince myself I am flatteringly attractive.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Probably chill and play videogames.

The whole one commits a crime and the other forms an alibi is actually a really good idea.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
Fart and see if he thinks it smells as bad as other people think it smells so I can establish a difference between type and token identity

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
ask him to walk away just to see if i shake my rear end while walking

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dubplate Fire posted:

Wait, you smoke actual philly blunts?

does it count as "smoking" when i actually light them up and insert them into my peehole?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

"oh hey you can entertain these people cool thanks" and wander off upstairs to go to sleep

This but far more dramatically with fake outrage.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
I would get rich doing that teleport magic trick from The Prestige but otherwise leave him alone because I dont want to be killed and replaced and that's exactly what I'd do to him if he got a better life than me so I know he'd do it to me too.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

a competition to learn who is the most cunning linguist

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

also i would get my rich douche friend to keep cloning the clones and reenact mutiplicity

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Maybe it would turn life into a fun comedy of errors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Embrace him as my brother and tell him you have value then gently caress

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

gently caress immediately

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Tyler? What did I tell you about playing with the machine? Tyler? You’re in big trouble.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

Mimesweeper posted:

act real mad and kick everyone out so we can get straight to eating each others asses of course

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

You know how much it sucks when you hear a recording of your own voice and you sound like an rear end in a top hat? You'd get that except with every facet of your appearance and personality. So, in short, I'd kill Tyler, bone down with the clone, kill the clone and then kill myself.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shin00bie posted:

You know how much it sucks when you hear a recording of your own voice and you sound like an rear end in a top hat? You'd get that except with every facet of your appearance and personality. So, in short, I'd kill Tyler, bone down with the clone, kill the clone and then kill myself.

This except in reverse order.
That'll show them!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

does it count as "smoking" when i actually light them up and insert them into my peehole?

The Mask reboot gettin weird

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
I was going to say vigorous rear end loving but after some thought I'm switching to set up a Devil's Triangle and high-fiving each other a lot during it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mimesweeper posted:

act real mad and kick everyone out so we can get straight to eating each others asses of course

lmao who the gently caress would do anything other than that? its clean becuas its you

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Remember that episode of TNG where they found a second commander Riker who had been surviving alone because a weird transporter thing made a duplicate?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Objection, leading the witness

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Nice

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Call up my ex that has suddenly intimated that she's all hells of kinky now, and arrange us some tag team action behind the storage shed of the cemetery by her parents' place.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

nice

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I'd be weirded out. I mean, we both would be.

But I do like that most everyone's response is either "KILL THE IMPOSTER" or "gently caress THE REPLICANT!"

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
if you haven't already seriously pondered this situation in TYOOL 2018 I don't even want to know what kind of miserable empty existence you're suffering

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jim Long-un posted:

if you haven't already seriously pondered this situation in TYOOL 2018 I don't even want to know what kind of miserable empty existence you're suffering

yeah like you need codewords for this that you never speak aloud or write down to prove to yourself it's you (or I guess your brain was compromised)

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Clearly we're both only working 20 hours a week now.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I always think about fighting my clone. I'm pretty sure I would win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Probably some sort of a murder-suicide pact since neither of us wants to be here.

bring back old gbs posted:

lmao who the gently caress would do anything other than that? its clean becuas its you

This isn't how it works at all.