Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

el dorito posted:

:siren:ATTN SANTEE:siren:

You have two packages making their way towards you. They should arrive at the same time.

looks like one package made a wrong turn right out of the gate and will arrive four days later

at least it’s not the main package

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

rejoice, yobbers, for we have made it to page 3

alnilam

el dorito posted:

rejoice, yobbers, for we have made it to page 3

Wanna know my secret, capn?

I'm always rejoicing

vanisher

I received two Amazon drop shop items!

A calendar with animals and some rad socks. Thanks Satan!

My box is shipping today.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jaded Burnout

:3

sb hermit

:same:

Robot Made of Meat

vanisher posted:

I received two Amazon drop shop items!

A calendar with animals and some rad socks. Thanks Satan!

My box is shipping today.

Which sock brings good luck? Does the other one cancel it out?

Canada is truly a land of mysteries (and socks).

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

vanisher

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Which sock brings good luck? Does the other one cancel it out?

Canada is truly a land of mysteries (and socks).

Perhaps you just carry them with you and dont wear them, rubbing the goats of various colors to change events in your favor hey this should go in the butterfly thread

sb hermit

:ohdearsass:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

AN PACKAGE HAVE ARRIVE

El Dorito ooooh

I will post pictures very soon! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I just want you guys to know I'm legitimately crying right now because this is maybe the most perfect gift anyone has ever gotten me. Seriously. I gotta calm and get some lights on in this house so I can show you.

It's everything I love.

alnilam

el dorito

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay, I've wanted this PS4 game forever and haven't been able to buy it for various reasons. It's After Dark, it's spooky af and perfect and I love you for this. Thank you.

The chocolate is from LITERALLY the best chocolate place in Berkeley, Absinthe, and it's mugwort, lemon balm, anise and fennel chocolate and I love it. It's so loving good. Seriously, I love you for this.

I cried over the tea and the bowl. I drink a ton of tea and I mean, it's Dostoyevsky themed tea. IT'S LIKE YOU KNOW ME. And the bowl gets to live in my altar space because I'll use it for my stones and herbs and my tiny scrying bowl to sit in so I can love it every day.

Also now I'll never run out of internet minutes thanks to El Dorito because I have EarthLink, AOL and NET2PHONE CDs!!!!

Curry even approved of everything and I mean he's super huge and ridiculous so here.

Thank you, El Dorito. You are the best.

sb hermit

A package arrived!

A minnesota hiking book, a flask, a couple bottles of delicious liquid, and a beautiful hand-written letter, all from my pal MockingQuantum!

This is perfect! I always wanted a guide to Minnesota since all of the lakes in California are either:

Maybe I can go snow camping or skiing. I read that there are a few skiing trails. Cross country skiing. Hmm.

Winter is coming, and I’m :stoked:!

Meanwhile, I will be drinking my flask and dreaming of snow.

Thank you, Santa!!

sb hermit

Also, I hear that the beer is better and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.

sb hermit

I have never once cried over terrible food until I had poutine in California. It’s uniformly bad, and there isn’t any reason why it should be the case.

except that maybe it’s because there’s nowhere you can get cheese curds, for whatever weird reason. But apparently they’re common in Wisconsin.

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Dec 15, 2018

sb hermit

:toot: I’m glad that everything was useful.

I’m really happy that the bowl was undamaged. I wasn’t sure if it would survive the trek.

I saw the chocolate and saw “mugwort” and “absinthe” and knew that it was gonna be great.

for those people tuning in, the AOL CDs were in reference to an earlier post

hamjobs posted:

Sealing up my big box of AOL 2.0 CDs to send to my secret Satan friend so they never run out of Internet minutes to spend with us

There is another package coming. It’s nothing spectacular but might be worth a good chuckle or two.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

el dorito posted:

:toot: I’m glad that everything was useful.

I’m really happy that the bowl was undamaged. I wasn’t sure if it would survive the trek.

I saw the chocolate and saw “mugwort” and “absinthe” and knew that it was gonna be great.

for those people tuning in, the AOL CDs were in reference to an earlier post

There is another package coming. It’s nothing spectacular but might be worth a good chuckle or two.

Oh my God I'm baking you cookies if this is for real

I'm gonna scare my dogs laughing

alnilam

lmao at the aol cd

yob bless us everyone

Robot Made of Meat

el dorito posted:

I have never once cried over terrible food until I had poutine in California. It’s uniformly bad, and there isn’t any reason why it should be the case.

except that maybe it’s because there’s nowhere you can get cheese curds, for whatever weird reason. But apparently they’re common in Wisconsin.

Cheese curds are common in Wisconsin like water is common in the ocean.

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

lmao at the aol cd

yob bless us everyone

City of Glompton

alnilam posted:

lmao at the aol cd

yob bless us everyone

this has been a beautiful yobmas to watch and i am sad to not participate but i am glad to see such good santa-ing nice work everyone :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm waiting on another box to get to my Santee and I'm legitimately really worried because it's doing loops in Texas AND IT'S THE BEST ONE YET.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I woke my dad up to tell him that we have AOL and EarthLink minutes and he was like "wow I remember when you worked for them before the first bubble" and I feel so ooooooooold.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Minor freaking out right now because I think my package to my Santee is lost. It's now in the right town but being shuffled between several locations and I'm very upset by this nonsense!!!!!

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

Minor freaking out right now because I think my package to my Santee is lost. It's now in the right town but being shuffled between several locations and I'm very upset by this nonsense!!!!!

I once sent a package that spent 5 days bouncing back and forth between two towns. It did arrive eventually.

Some packages just like to go for a ride, I guess.

Manifisto

I have santa'd! hopefully arriving soon!

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Oh dang more boxes arrived photos going up soon

vanisher

Check out this rad goat and card game I was given by my secret Satan!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Check out this rad goat and card game I was given by my secret Satan!

:parrot:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

vanisher

My daughter loves the billy goat gruff story so I will be rewraping this awesome demon goat and placing it under the tree for her.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

My daughter loves the billy goat gruff story so I will be rewraping this awesome demon goat and placing it under the tree for her.

Hell. Yes. That was 80% of the plan anyway.

More incoming and I promise none of it will scream or require batteries, Mary crimbo

vanisher

hamjobs posted:

Hell. Yes. That was 80% of the plan anyway.

More incoming and I promise none of it will scream or require batteries, Mary crimbo

Oh dang, it was hammers the whole time. Thanks a bunch!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You're welcome! I thought I signed a card and then I remembered I didn't send that yet so oops.

alnilam

things came today :peanut: !

my secret seitan was Manifisto, who is amazing and also as far as I'm aware is actually a sentient fist

the gifts are extremely good for me... almost too good ¬_¬

first of all, i make all my coffe using a pour-over but it's a lovely $5 one-cup plastic deal. I stretch it far beyond its intended use and use it to brew a thermos worth of coffe nearly every day and almost always find myself wishing I had a larger pour-over thinger. well now I do!!!

second of all, I've just recently been bemoaning the sorry state of our cutting boards. I was actually just about to get a new / nother one, and here comes a real nice one in the mail courtesy of seitan manifisto. It's not made of glass, byob's preferred material, but I guess I'll take it

finally, CDs by ELP! someow I must have given away somewhere on the forums that I'm a huge nerd who loves prog rock

yum

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

things came today :peanut: !

my secret seitan was Manifisto, who is amazing and also as far as I'm aware is actually a sentient fist

the gifts are extremely good for me... almost too good ¬_¬

first of all, i make all my coffe using a pour-over but it's a lovely $5 one-cup plastic deal. I stretch it far beyond its intended use and use it to brew a thermos worth of coffe nearly every day and almost always find myself wishing I had a larger pour-over thinger. well now I do!!!

second of all, I've just recently been bemoaning the sorry state of our cutting boards. I was actually just about to get a new / nother one, and here comes a real nice one in the mail courtesy of seitan manifisto. It's not made of glass, byob's preferred material, but I guess I'll take it

finally, CDs by ELP! someow I must have given away somewhere on the forums that I'm a huge nerd who loves prog rock

yum

:eyepop: Satan really loves you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got some BADASS BOOKS from EL DORITO and I'm gonna post a picture but I'm busy reading one of them okay.

Manifisto

some v cool stuff arrived from VANISHER, thanks a ton! will post photos when I get a chance!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ok I have been elected THE PRESIDENT by El Dorito and he bought me a very cool manual called HOW TO BE PRESIDENT. It's very cool and very good and I am currently speaking with my lawyer about firing everyone, very good firing, very fine people on both sides of being fired, in order to hire new ones. As THE PRESIDENT, I hereby declare all ketchup illegal and also the only good gummy bears are Haribo. NO QUESTIONS.