Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
A strong main or supporting cast is great in basically anything, but I've slowly realized that I have a soft spot for pretty minor characters that manage to make the most of a fairly small amount of screen time. So I want to hear more of those sorts of characters.

I've been watching through Arrow and all its related shows for a while now, because apparently I enjoy White People Problems interspersed with fun action. But at this point I've realized that the best character in Arrow by screentime is Felicity Smoak's mom, because they show a remarkable level of restraint with her. She only ever turns up when they have something fun and interesting for her to do, and it's usually by way of her 'getting it' despite not knowing a goddamn thing, which is such a perfect counterbalance for an entire show about smart people who constantly disregard each other's feelings. Every time she turns up is great, and because that doesn't happen very often she's not allowed to be around to do something stupid or wear out her welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i have a great fondness in my heart for Al Leong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3xPY30Yzog

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
HBO Rome announcer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIMGmbbx37A

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Cossutius from Spartacus. Just so easy to hate. If you know who he is, you know what I’m talking about. If you’ve never seen it, I’m not gonna spoil it for you. But trust me, you’ll hate him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Semi-related, I want to ask Wayne Knight how he was treated by dumb people on the street in the 90s'. He was born to play the annoying piece of poo poo he always played..