Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Main Card
Pay-per-view, 9 p.m. ET
CHUCK LIDDELL
VS.
TITO ORTIZ

Tom Lawlor vs. Deron Winn
Efrain Escudero vs. Gleison Tibau
Ricky Palacios vs. Walel Watson
James Barnes vs. Albert Morales
Oscar Cota vs. Jay Silva

mewse fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Nov 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
so far, so bad

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
watching 2 hw cans flop on each other

mewse
May 2, 2006

Official snack rating: Potato chips

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Did the ref take one point from the fighter without stopping the fight? It sounded like he did and commentary missed it.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

lol at the look Silva gave him after getting hit in the nads. Also really weird stand up sequence, this fight is wonky as hell so far.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Hobojim posted:

lol at the look Silva gave him after getting hit in the nads. Also really weird stand up sequence, this fight is wonky as hell so far.

Golden Boy MMA

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
the ball hunter

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Multiple point deductions.

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

mewse posted:

Golden Boy MMA

Is this their first event? I haven't been keeping up with the B-leagues and didn't know Golden Boy did MMA before this.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
points are a flyin

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Hobojim posted:

Is this their first event? I haven't been keeping up with the B-leagues and didn't know Golden Boy did MMA before this.

first and last mma event

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

if anyone else wants to join us, hit up #mma on synirc or here is the web client if you need it http://cgiirc.synirc.net/

mewse
May 2, 2006

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

first and last mma event

:lol:

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Uh he didn't tap or go out

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
all of these seats were comped

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Silva looking absolutely all Natty.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Apparently the show is so low rent they had to hire an exterminator to come in and kill some spiders?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Troxartas posted:

Uh he didn't tap or go out

this is the least illegitimate thing about this event

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
3 shots to the balls lol

mewse
May 2, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

Silva looking absolutely all Natty.

That fight was roider vs fatguy for sure

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Woof, The Forum is looking real empty tonight.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's a non-UFC event thread so that's probably why nobody cares to post in here.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Didn't even look like Chuck could walk into the arena.

Also :lol: at the faux military look Tito is rocking

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Holy poo poo is that Pro-Wrestling commentator the UFC announced they hired after sacking Goldie already kicked out of the UFC? Lmao

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Mekchu posted:

It's a non-UFC event thread so that's probably why nobody cares to post in here.

The Forum is the name of the venue.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mekchu posted:

He's talking about the actual venue, I think.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

Mekchu posted:

woosh

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
lol at this sad walk out

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Mekchu posted:

I'm not watching it because why the gently caress would I, but I will look at snide remarks and jokes you guys make.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Mekchu posted:

Holy poo poo is that Pro-Wrestling commentator the UFC announced they hired after sacking Goldie already kicked out of the UFC? Lmao

You bet your rear end they got the Grish

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

never seen a crucifix where the attacking guy is on bottom, so that the defending guy is just kind of laying there with a backpack

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
I wonder who will win The Fight.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Linnear posted:

us, the fans

mewse
May 2, 2006

Linnear posted:

you mean like which one will be alive tomorrow morning?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

never seen a crucifix where the attacking guy is on bottom, so that the defending guy is just kind of laying there with a backpack

What about Big Daddy Gary Goodridge's classic crucifix?

Hobojim
Oct 31, 2011

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

e:f,b

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Ouch! Albert Morales: $2,500 ($2,500 win bonus)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I love Oranges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just checked to see if I had any PPV credit at FITE and I don't so gently caress paying $40 for this nonsense.