Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

Of course it was Taki Inoue

Taki Inoue owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Of the Austrian-Japanese-Dutch axis for 2019 the Dutch side of things is very much the weak point.

I think Maxxolini is gonna blow it.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

tuo posted:

Kubica will single handedly win a race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMKOu5F0gpo&t=21s

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

where is my friend kimoa kid and why he hasnt posted?

He’s attending Mclaren’s funeral.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm excited to see which teams will be using Ferrari style sidepods for 2019.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm going to make a series of the all time Austrian greats in F1

Rindt
Lauda
Berger
Red Bull
Wolff
Steiner if you ignore the harsh, illegally imposed boundary changes on the Tirol geographical region

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Lauda chose to drive an Italian death trap with no eyebrows or lungs only weeks after his employer nearly succeeded in murdering him, he's the better Austrian.

But anyone have stats on deaths per constructor? I might wager that Chapman was a more prolific murderer than Enzo. Rule Britannia.

Chapman definitely outright killed more but I bet if you count maiming drivers Enzo probably tops it. The Italians half rear end everything.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Stroll Driver of the Day

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Carth Dookie posted:

Lol at all of you pretending you wouldn't immediately fall to your knees and do your best Hoover impression if you actually experienced the magnificent Nando's charisma and gravitas in person.

Marquez likes him, that is not a good thing.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Carth Dookie posted:

I like Marquez too. :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqacVRSB5DA

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Carth Dookie posted:

I don't deny he occasionally forgets he's a multiple world champion and races like he's in the rookies cup, but he's also tough as nails (that quali minutes after he dislocated his shoulder... drat dude) and would be good fun to hang out with outside his area of competition. And he's exciting to watch when he races.

Edit: and he's not a whiner like Lorenzo.

Sorry but Lorenzo owns and its going to rule when he does to Marquez at Honda exactly what he did to Rossi at Yamaha.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

lol, the only driver to get on the podium that wasn't from the top 3 teams was Perez in Baku.

Now imagine what Are Lance is gonna accomplish with that team in 2019.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Minto Took posted:

As an iPhone haver, are OnePlus phones worth a poo poo?

I had the OnePlus 2 before an iPhone and they were really loving good value for money phones and I still use mine as a pseudo tablet. I really never had any complaints about the phone itself I just think Android is complete rear end.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

My old boss cracked me up because he would poo poo talk iPhones to anyone who'd listen, yet he was constantly rebooting his Android phone because something had crashed or frozen.

Mine never outright crashes but it did have a loving miserable time trying to hand off poo poo from one application to another and I’d guess there was maybe a 50% success rate of being able to open something like a PDF the first time without it throwing an error message or something up.

This would be tolerable if it weren’t for Google profiting vastly from my data and them also consistently making aspects of the user experience worse so you would buy into one of their various subscription services.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I have an iPhone SE that I conned some sucker out of for a ridiculously low price. It’s like the perfect size phone and I’m legit angry they don’t make anything this small anymore.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

lol if you don't alternate between wearing an entry level Seiko Automatic and a Casio F91w

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Been genuinely tempted to get a Bagelgauss lately

I literally just spent loving $60 getting the scratched up glass replaced on my Seiko so I'm looking for more cheap dumb seikos at this point in time the AE1200 is calling to me cause that looks awesome as poo poo. Wanna get a GS at some point in the next year or two though.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Group B owned so loving much and its the reason I got into racing.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I am sexually excited by the Audi Quattro, the thing is just loving perfect.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-quickest-raikkonen-stops-abu-dhabi-test/4305113/

quote:

In the final hour Stroll set a 1m37.909s that edged him ahead of both Verstappen and Force India's morning driver Sergio Perez.

:smuggo:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cactrot posted:

Test times, who cares

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Your dick is gonna be pour after im done sucking it

Posts like this give me chills.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Quattro is girl next door sexy the 037 is like Sharon Stone in her loving prime sexy.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Reminder that this is a product Ford loving made that you could go into the dealership and buy.

Frank would've died to be driving that.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Audi Quattro was the Teflon pan of rally cars. Elegant, low maintenance, technologically superior to its competitors.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

The Quattro is overrated, just like Lance Stroll.

You’re gonna burn at the stake motherfucker

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

the F40. The greatest car ever made.

That's a bizarre way to spell the Volkswagen Scirocco

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Brainwrong posted:

Volkswagen Sirocco is not how you spell Mazda MX5

I said good car not overhyped garbage.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

CHARLES LECLERC

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

A tiny budget, headed up by someone who looked like a homebrew enthusiast, and it didn't loving work.

but enough about my kart team.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

the first guy is some ducati loser or somesuch

Gigi owns and if he was at Ferrari they wouldn’t be trash like they are now. He’s legit turned Ducati into a powerhouse.

Plus he has the best unibrow in the world.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Look at how majestic this thing is, I wish I was blessed with such brow hair

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

Welcome to my teenage years.

you should be working for an italian motorvehicle manufacturer.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Will be interesting to compare The Lance with a 2018 Formula 1 Podium Finisher Sergio Perez next year

There’s gonna be no comparison. Stroll is gonna own Perez

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

KMag got a podium at Mclaren that reflects very poorly on Stoffel

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What year was it that Button set the fastest time the first day of testing and then they found out that they actually installed part of the suspension upside down, then installed it correctly then car was slow as poo poo and they never looked at that suspension component again.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Labour are too right wing for me.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

i just heard that rbr will use honda engines next year, pretty wild if you ask me. has anybody heard something about this?

Yes I think it’s an excellent choice, the Japanese are terrific people who are probably excellent at building engines.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

what exactly is 4chan's demographic? It was funny for like 6 months when I was 13 I can't imagine how low the emotional intelligence of someone who finds any value in that site past that amount of time is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

People that like Hentai and Anime, white nationalists.

Frond posted:

Reddit.

Frond posted:

I bought a Toyota 86.

:thunk: