Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

ATTENTION GONZO:

If you make an effort post detailing the history of hot dogs and the variations of them, I'll let you post. Otherwise, you're getting a 6er every time you post in the thread. That is all.

Hot dogs are a weiner in a bread and are eaten by disgusting fat american pigs and skinny japanese men. Who the gently caress cares about them:

Today my friends im going to talk about : The Completo.

In 1920 Mr. Eduardo Bahamondez arrived to Santiago from the USA. He had an idea: how can i make hot dogs not loving suck and serve them fast?
He called his restaurant Quick Lunch Bahamondez o Almuerzo Rápido Bahamondez. In this place he added new ingredients because the chilean people of the time hated ketchup and mustard.

Some new ingredients:
Mayo
Avocado
Chukrut

In 1952 opened Domino, a fast food chain who makes only completos and their variants. Robert De Niro worked there briefly

:supaburn:COMPLETO VARIATIONS:supaburn:

In Chile, there is a popular variation called completo (Spanish for "complete", "full") which, besides bread and sausages, can be made up of mashed avocado, chopped tomatoes, mayonnaise, sauerkraut, a variation of the Sauce Américaine, Chilean chili, green sauce and cheese. Its size can be twice of an American hot dog.[56]

The multiple combinations of the ingredients of the completo leads to have specific names for the most typical ones, for example:

Completo (Complete): Traditional version with chopped tomatoes, mayonnaise (a large amount) and sauerkraut. In some regions, this variation also has avocado sauce. Also, "completo" is also used as the generic name for any hot dog with avocado, so, for example, this combination is called "completo completo".

Dinámico (Dynamic): A mix of the aforementioned ingredients; tomatoes, avocados, mayonnaise and sauerkraut or sauce américaine. Also called "américana" (American).

Italiano (Italian): Consists of chopped tomatoes, mashed avocados and mayonnaise. The name comes from its resemblance with the colors of the Italian flag.
Tomate mayo (Tomato-mayo): As its name suggests, it's a version with only chopped tomatoes and mayonnaise. Also called "completo sin palta" (completo without avocado).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc

As (Ace): A version which consists of cuts of "churrasco" (grilled meat) instead of sausages, mashed avocado, tomato and mayonnaise. It's a variant version of the "italiano".

Completos are good. Even some posters of this, the worst thread, have joined the fun

Completos are very good and every one should try eating one or making one. This is my posts and if isnt good enough i want to say this

Dear Mrs. Iospace, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole year just to watch loving mercedes win again for whatever it was we did wrong. But we think you’re crazy to make me write an effort post telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a
Scud Poster
A Nando Fan
Lew Lew weird bathroom antics
A Ladder
Mercedes style sidepods
Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, the worst thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Nov 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wtf i tought i had to stop posting?!?!?!

anyways the hulkenberg crash was scary and if the marshalls are slower than the fire then it wont be pretty

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BubbaGrace posted:

As someone from Detroit I am offended Gonzo was free'd by that post about Completos. In my professional opinion, slapping last night's Taco Bell dumpster waste on a bun does not count as Hot Dogs. I am filling a formal complaint.

i looked detroit hot dog and all i got was something called coney island hot dog and the thing looks like the loving mutant wasteman from robocop I

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my friend track day bro should do a poster season review

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kimi was Ferrarí´s last pole man, race winner and WDC.
Goddamit Vettel you fraud.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
max versattepen: chronic masturbator

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Albon Kviiat at toro Rosso next year

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brainwrong posted:

Factually correct, but littered with errors.

but enough about my love life

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where is my friend kimoa kid and why he hasnt posted?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

He’s attending Mclaren’s funeral.

who is posting in his name since 2000?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont remember if barichello was as pathetic as bottas but maybe he was

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im sorry that your brother died. He is now in Heaven with Enzo and Gilles.
Liberty sucking off Alonso is cringe as gently caress

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000 posted:

Hey, check out this bit after GM announced 5 plants closing, 15% slash in salary for the workforce and a bunch of layoffs and poo poo.

https://www.racefans.net/2018/11/26/alonso-to-drive-for-gm-brands-in-2019-daytona-24-hours-and-indy-500/

Alonso to drive for GM brands Cadillac and Chevrolet. Great loving timing. As if you needed any more evidence Alonso is toxic.

He could have run a Honda, the best engine in the field since loving CHAMP but you know...

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Share Le Claire is a better driver than Max Verstappen

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When is Charles driving the sf71h?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i use a motorola g play, posts your phones ITT

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
charles lecker looks like the kid from that netflix show with the bald protagonist and mattew modine

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

Posts like this give me chills.

close your windows? idk

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Audi Quattro sounds like a dishwater brand, get the gently caress out with that crap and start posting cool cars

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all those car and no testarrossa, you goddamn idiot

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schlesische posted:

(Ferrari engine)

thats a Dino

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sha already faster than Vettel
#ForzaFerrari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

​ʃaʁl ləklɛʁ driving the sf71h today, really nice picture

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
help im going to spent like 80 bucks buying an hesketh retro shirt in the official formula 1 store

#f1experiences

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but im not buying mclaren merch?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The 288 gave birth to the F40. The greatest car ever made.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that looks like a nice car for my lady friend
to use
at the clown show

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Smart girl should stop wasting her time with crap team McLaren and join mercedes or Scuderia Ferrari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gret posted:

She didn't say anything about her daughter being a fraud who melts down at the slightest hint of pressure.

hi LC not daughter

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im going to buy ferrari branded cologne

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If Ferrari doesnt win im going to kill myself like that weird Björk dude :toxx:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Bjork is a treasure and I’m glad Lopez killed himself

This is some kind of racism against latinos?

Also im going to buy this

https://www.zmart.cl/scripts/prodview.asp?idProduct=73924

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CratSock posted:

Then you can recreate these precious forums avatars in your own home!

and

Goddamn that second one took me way too long to find.

the first guy is some ducati loser or somesuch

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just heard that rbr will use honda engines next year, pretty wild if you ask me. has anybody heard something about this?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
perez couldnt pass sirotkin , he loving sucks

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please dont use the word fag
Signed: doc gonzo

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scuderia Ferrari Winlow

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rename me Michael Winnow, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

I want one but I know I'd end up spending money on trying to make it as fast as my mr2 and realise I should've just bought something fast out of the box instead like a Megane Trophy

you should buy a Ferrari