Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

iospace posted:

This is it. The most Wicka post that's not a meltdown.

Sounds like the meltdown already happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Welp

https://twitter.com/f1broadcasting/status/1089610452206829569

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

The Williams looks exactly like those fake liveries in games like Motorsport Manager.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Same but F1

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Everyone is shocked when I tell them I haven’t had Taco Bell since 2003

Personally I'm shocked you can remember the year. Do you remember the date as well? Did it affect you that badly?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/status/1098655490270220288

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Tsaedje posted:

Bonus point for fastest lap is going to happen (if the driver also finishes in the top 10) - I personally don't mind the idea, though I don't think the top 10 requirement is necessary. If the front runners are pacing themselves so much the guy in 15th gets the fastest lap, so be it.

I wouldn't like a bonus point for pole, because there's already a reward for that.

I think it's more to discourage someone from cheesing it by pitting for ultras in the 3rd to last lap