Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

As someone from Detroit I am offended Gonzo was free'd by that post about Completos. In my professional opinion, slapping last night's Taco Bell dumpster waste on a bun does not count as Hot Dogs. I am filling a formal complaint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

i looked detroit hot dog and all i got was something called coney island hot dog and the thing looks like the loving mutant wasteman from robocop I

Shows how much research you did on your post about Hot Dogs! MODS?!?!?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Reddit is just like any other website on the planet with a massive user base. You have complete morons and some less than complete morons. The more users a site has the better chance you have of running into the people from column A. I use reddit all the time for the niche subreddits and hardly ever run into stupid meme posts and commment chains. Avoid the defaults and some of the larger subs and you won't see any of the things being talked about here. It's like sending someone to ADTRW and telling them all of SA is this way, when its clearly not. Anyway, resume poo poo posting.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Too bad Japanese and Anime are not mutually exclusive.

They should be, that way we can contain all of the bad things to one small island. Almost like a second Australia.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’m keeping an eye out for GFCI sockets near toilets when house hunting so I can install a heated bidet. Game changing

You need more than a GFI unless you are ok with the risk of butt bacteria cross contaminating your water supply.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

What are you on about

You must have a back flow device installed on the water feed to the bidet between the main trunk and the fixture to prevent the possibility of contaminating the potable water supply. In most cases a vacuum breaker would suffice.

Source: Me, ASSE Certified.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I'm rear end certified too

That was obvious from your posting resume, sir.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I wish I was #megablessed

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

So does Sauber and F1 itself.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Kimi isnt drunk, he is just happy to be finally free'd from the shackles of a garbage team.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdNsZuwOAE

holy poo poo lmao what the gently caress have you done, haas

Sure am glad I ended up not spending the $40 on that HAAS hat a few weeks ago. Would have been terribly out of date already.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Theophany posted:

I'd like to showcase my latest Photography Artwork. I call it A Series of Increasingly Poor Posting Decisions With Khablam:

loving mud slingers lol

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

It's very sad our social safety nets have failed us to the point of allowing people with obvious mental illness, like Ferrari fans, to roam the streets unattended to.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

F1 2019 Preview. Hmmm i wonder what team the slow guy on the left in the orange, white and black is.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Drinks question: If Starbucks bought an F1 team, would it be more or less detestable than RedBull?

Redbull as a company does a lot for various niche and underground sports/events, so for that I can never hate them. gently caress starbucks though.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

i not remember pascal and in my mind he is ericcson? in what team he drove in 2018?

Pascal drove for Manor in 2016, then Sauber in 2017. I really miss Manor.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

iospace posted:

It's 2019, I'm sure you can come up with more creative insults than a variation of retarded.

I can't. Is there some kind of comedy pun training manual?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Was iospace probated for criticizing Elon? Lmao was she posting in SH/SC??? She should know better to not wander into that den of autists

As opposed to this den of autists? #forzaferrari

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

If Lawrence Stroll cared about Motorsport or anything beyond his own ego then he wouldn't have shoved his poo poo rear end son into a car

Yea what a bad person he is for supporting his son's dream when he has the capability. It would be one thing if Lance had no business being anywhere near a race car, but this isn't the case and you know it.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Frond posted:

Lance is pretty poor.

He has more podiums than internet darling and noted fraud Nico Hulkenburg. Never forget that.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Does anyone else lay in bed at night and wonder why Ferrari is so poo poo?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

As much as I'm anti-ferrari [because of all the ferrari shitposters in this thread] that is a drat good looking car.

For real. I was pretty anti-mercedes and all about the Poois jokes for a long time. After being constantly exposed to Gonzo's whiny bullshit and bad opinion propaganda I realized it was Ferrari who deserved my hate. I don't even have my own team anymore. I solely root for Ferrari failures.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Bonus post for Wirth, hot off le reddit presses.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Val Kilmer was the cooler Iceman anyway

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Frond posted:

I think this the first time anything Honda powered has topped a session in the Hybrid era.

Nope. Alonso was P1 in Q1 at the 2017 British GP.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

GramCracker posted:

When the thread title is relevant

Cool, I am getting some #forzaferrari3 material early this year. Keep em coming lads.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

It's gonna be amazing when Eclair ends up being the Ryan Leaf of race cars.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Captain Dickweed posted:

Has there ever been a driver so hyped yet turned out so poorly that it would be comparable to this?

That's a good question. I was just poo poo posting and didn't really put any thought into it. Pascal was looked at pretty highly there for a bit. He was considered Mercedes golden boy, more so than Ocon, only to end up fading back into the abyss of a dead and stupid German series, known as DTM. But other than that, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Gonzo, unfortunately you are the Jamarcus Russell of this thread.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

NtotheTC posted:

I'll raise you Stoffel Vandoorne. That guy was supposed to be a wunderkind and is instead massively underachieving in formula E

To put into context just how poor that is let's look at a selection of other Formula E people he compares unfavourably to-

Filipe Massa
Whirline
Piquet Jr (this fucknugget managed to win a championship even)
Vernon Kay

I fell for this myself. My toxx last year was Waffles besting Alonso in points and well... I ate a ban for it. I didn't know Pascal had moved over to the FE as well, is he making GBS threads up the place too?

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

If you would have asked me which sponsor would be the first to be yanked from a car this season, I probably would have picked the fake phone or fake energy drink company. This was a mistake on my part. I never considered the fraudulent Italian F1 team would top them all by not even making it to the first weekend with their title sponsor. #missionwinnowpaylater #forzaferrari

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

i really like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlvdcBAKdg

post your favorite beatles and solo work from the fab four ITT

I would but the Beatles were overrated British boy-band trash. It's pretty cool you like N'Sync of the 60's though. Very fitting.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

I remember when people in this thread liked Claire. I'm not sure why as she has always seemed like a spoiled rich kid who would be terrible to work for, in my opinion. She's even kind of admitted this herself in the past in a round about way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

I'd really appreciate it if everyone stopped ganging up on Williams right now, ok?

Leave us alone, we know what we are doing.