Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mummy Napkin
well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
falcon punching the weed sun to get the universe high :weed:

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There you go

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHuByQAbEB4

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

kalel

I got a move right here for ya *I smooch you right on the nose*

Manifisto

I got some moves for you, a little thing I like to call "the robot"

[robot from the other thread starts rolling this way]

again--NOT YOU

ty nesamdoom!

Dungeon Ecology

*lifts toilet lid*

vanisher

Just imagining a horse coming in "uh, I dont even know you im certainly not... Oh you said moves"

Mummy Napkin
good moves, everyone.

but you've activated my trap card

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m1NNfIov5k&t=388s

i love rg jubilee, please be nice and don't touch the boop. her devotional animations and homemade rockafire explosion project videos are awesomer than heck

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mummy Napkin posted:

good moves, everyone.

but you've activated my trap card

Ohhhhh crap

HappyKitty

Confession: when I first heard the song "Moves Like Jagger" I thought he was singing "I've got to move my jacket"

HappyKitty

Like maybe he was at a party and put his jacket on the bed like people do but then everyone left and it was just him and the host left and then the host was all "alright man I'm gonna go to bed you cool to crash on the couch" and then he was like "no problem thanks man" but then when the host was brushing his teeth he was like "oh yeah poo poo, I've got to move my jacket, I've got to move my jacket, I've got to MO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OVE my jacket"

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*moves a little bit*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm a black belt in tae bo and i have a flippy red mom who works in a call center haircut and my name is karen and i will absolutely ask to speak to your manager if you don't give me that box of franzia

Space Taxi
Rook takes king's bishop

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*flips the scrabble board*
*ruffles through dictionary at random*
*clears throat*
"Horripilation: process causing goose-bumps"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

krampster2

*Impresses you with my sweet moves in a correspondence game but was secretly using an AI and crying myself to sleep at night because I know I'll never be good enough*

Dungeon Ecology

→ → ↓ ↘ → + X = trip over something but play it off like I was breaking into a jog

→ → ← + Y = go into room but forget why

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
we are constantly moving through space and time. we are falling to an unknowable singularity but being impeded by the ground

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Stooge

*reveals photoalbum of every house I have moved into in my life*

kalel

Dungeon Ecology posted:

→ → ↓ ↘ → + X = trip over something but play it off like I was breaking into a jog

→ → ← + Y = go into room but forget why

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my 'moves' are only in motion relative to the state of other objects. to expand, given that there is no universal point of reference, you could also say that the entire universe around me is 'doing the moves'.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
*falls over*

• Locked thread