Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Wonder if he made enough money to pay for whatever damage he's going to do in his next shitfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Well, it's interesting enough that it got us all reading about it. And your other possible choices too. Feel proud, young NEET.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

No loving way

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben
Sara, don’t. Just don’t.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Holy poo poo, is this the luckiest neet? Plump gamer avoids responsibility by selling gold and now he gets his rare drop back? Not banned as well? Gamer neet just can't stop winning

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

pnumoman posted:

Holy poo poo, is this the luckiest neet?
Luckier than the one that won $2 million in the Tolo 6?

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
e: never mind I was one page behind

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

dirby posted:

Luckier than the one that won $2 million in the Tolo 6?

Depends on the next update to millionaire neet imo

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

pnumoman posted:

Holy poo poo, is this the luckiest neet? Plump gamer avoids responsibility by selling gold and now he gets his rare drop back? Not banned as well? Gamer neet just can't stop winning

NEET follows Spider-Man rules

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

the fakeouts in this dang comic, i thought for sure it was a ban for RMT

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
they're gonna rollback the server, nothing he did will matter cuz he'll have his stuff back, but his rmt customers will be pissed

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
thats just me browsing Something Awful forums

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Light Gun Man posted:

they're gonna rollback the server, nothing he did will matter cuz he'll have his stuff back, but his rmt customers will be pissed

neet hunter: pvp irl
enraged nerds seeking revenge

snackcakes
May 7, 2005

A joint venture of Matsumura Fishworks and Tamaribuchi Heavy Manufacturing Concern

NEET is still going to get banned for RMT after he gets his item back, just give it time

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
nothing bad will ever happen to the gamer nii again

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Will he sell the rare drop when he gets it back?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hot Stunt posted:

Will he sell the rare drop when he gets it back?

Iirc they are untransferable

I suppose he could sell his account

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Selling poo poo from MMOs is honest work imo. Shits grindy af

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Do people really pay that much money for MMO gold? I thought the way gold farms worked was on a matter of scale: hundreds of barely-paid Chinese workers, each eking out small amounts of money over long periods of time.

Asking for a friend.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

Mordja posted:

Do people really pay that much money for MMO gold?
I don't know, but keep in mind that that panel was originally posted in May 2013, so the RMT economy might have been very different back then.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mordja posted:

Do people really pay that much money for MMO gold? I thought the way gold farms worked was on a matter of scale: hundreds of barely-paid Chinese workers, each eking out small amounts of money over long periods of time.

Asking for a friend.

I assume this is him selling months or years worth of hoarded game money. The 3 days probably refers to the time it took to arrange those deals

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Notice from the Admin Team:

Concerning Items Lost During the Extra-Large Unreasonable Monster Demonstration Event

lol get wrecked scrubs

Sincerely,
ABC Online Admin Team

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mr. Lobe posted:

I assume this is him selling months or years worth of hoarded game money. The 3 days probably refers to the time it took to arrange those deals

That's probably it. When I got tired of acreage I sold off my farms and cars and stuff and got nearly half that much in a few days. But it was the "profits" of thousands of hours of play. It would be a horrible job, but it can be a nice bonus to cash out of a game you're done with.

Mackerel Cornflake
Mar 26, 2021

Enami was able to
obtain that cereal
through illegal
channels.

Also,

Brother Make posted:

Brother Make was kind enough to slap Franklin-kun on top of Fukuzawa-san for that "TOTAL NEET LOCALIZATION" experience. I've updated my original post.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Lmao, so the server is getting a full rollback, and whoever he sold the in-game currency to is going to demand their money back

pyknosis
Nov 23, 2007

Young Orc
or he could just send them the game currency again

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

he's gonna try and do a scam and get banned/possibly legal consequences

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
gonna get his special orb back then get banned.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

pyknosis posted:

or he could just send them the game currency again

Yeah, you're right, game NEET is definitely a stand-up guy who's going to do the right thing

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

ALFbrot posted:

Yeah, you're right, game NEET is definitely a stand-up guy who's going to do the right thing
He's gonna actually do the right thing and then get banned for it because they notice him doing the same sketchy transactions again.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Elukka posted:

He's gonna actually do the right thing and then get banned for it because they notice him doing the same sketchy transactions again.

this would be the funniest outcome, so I'm for it

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The buyer is going to ask for a refund because they no longer need the ingame currency to replace their lost items, but Tohru can't give them their money because it's already invested in broken monitors

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If he sold through a well established site, they probably have an official policy for how clients should handle rollbacks

Not that NEET will care, he's gonna get banned from the game AND the gold selling site :lol:

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

I finally found the time to fix all those mistakes I said I'd go back and fix!

Most of these were because I confused with .

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Such optimism on NEETs part

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

Such optimism on NEETs part

look say what you like about gamer neet but he's probably not going to kill his parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

yeah actually they will posted:

look say what you like about gamer neet but he's probably not going to kill his parents

Yeah, he'd have to catch them first.