Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

So is the guy whose dialogue is in boxes supposed to be God or what? Imagine having God giving running commentary to your hosed up worthless life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I still can't figure out how to read this comic. Is it left to right or right to left? Sometimes I think I figure it out, but I'm not sure. Japanese comics are confusing.

You gotta read it right to left. All Japanese comics are like that because of how the earth rotates in that hemisphere.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Job because this dude is such a dumpster fire that he's going to be hilarious and awkward even without having to cut a pinky off to show the Yakuza he's the real deal or whatever.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

LOVE LOVE SKELETON just got TOLD. loving SCHOOLED about CRTs, son

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

drat I was expecting bottom-tier drug dealing or something. Shoplifting maybe. Instead this dude's gonna do the Japanese equivalent of trying to take down Jodie Foster.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Also I'm voting 5 and I think this thread should be stickied, it's fun.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

welp gave this thread 9 pages and it's still the worst choose-your-own-adventure in recorded human history. do people like this because it's a microcosm of their own lives or something? I'm trying to figure out how brokebrained you have to get to be watching in rapt awe a cartoon sweaty nerd argue with.....uhhh...himself about playing video games all day. it's like breaking the fourth AND fifth wall

You must be so lonely :(

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Zoe posted:

What does glancing sound like?

Usually it's a wet squick sound but when the Japanese do it it's like the sound of Hanzo steel sliding from a carefully hidden sheath. They're much better people than the rest of us, you know.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Speaking of narrators the one in the comic has been awfully quiet since dude starting planning to murder someone. I wonder if maybe the narrator is Satan instead of God.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Grevling posted:

He's losing it. He's going to have nightmares of ladybug juice dripping down at him from the ceiling.

The only juices of a woman he will ever experience :negative:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Proo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm sad God isn't talking poo poo on him constantly anymore.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Blue balls is the most appropriate name in the world for this comic

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Playing Xbox naked isn't being a loser, it's living the dream.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

All this guy does is eat and talk in circles God needs to come back he was the best part of the comic.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Ziv Zulander posted:

gently caress that, we chose crime and I want to see it through. The more this guy goes around in circles the more I like it

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Fleetwood Crack posted:

I too judge an entire culture with respect for elders as one of its core values based on the actions of a single, hosed up, fictional NEET.

counterpoint: anime.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I can't believe I've been following this thread since last November.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

This never would have happened if more of you had voted for him to get a day job back on page 3 or whatever. Their blood is on YOUR hands.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Thinkin' bout thos umaibo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

We're the ones who give the orders around here, not you.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's okay Mr. Steak, take your time. I'm sure there are definitely higher priorities in your life than translating a japanese comic and sometimes you just wanna kick back and relax too. None of us will be mad at you.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

klapman posted:

Do half the people in this thread have abandonment issues or something? I really hate this weird rear end LP forum culture where you apparently have to scream for attention like a 5 year old whenever you don't get what you want right this second

Imagine being this guy lol. Imagine how joyless his stupid lonely life must be. Think about how much of a struggle even basic social interactions must be if he can't realize that everyone in this thread is just dicking around having a good time.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Kazak posted:

How did Japanese society react to such a violent event taking place in his parent's kitchen?

They were going to be outraged but first they needed to eat so they grabbed some natto. It was all going well until they discovered that there was no soy sauce...

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

Japanese society works like in anime. Once he joins up with a plucky team of adventures, all his past crimes will be absolved and he'll be fully committed to the cause of justice, but without losing his bad boy attitude.

But...but I hate anime and like this comic :saddowns:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gay moos showed their dicks, that's why they're in jail

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I legit hope Tohru kills them both. People who knowingly victimize others and are caught red-handed doing so should be put to death. Humans are predators and in nature when somebody fucks with you destroy them, it shouldn't be any different just because we're "civilized". If we were civilized people wouldn't do poo poo like steal.

gently caress 'em up little NEET friend. Show them who the bigger predator is.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

on the plus side after he passes that kidney stone he'll be able to suck he own dick

And before he passes it if somebody comes at him screaming that it's time for a flail duel he's ready to go.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

You might think that's really implausible and if you think that you are living a much better life in a much better part of the world than I.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

The surprise is that Mr. Steak has been dead the whole time!!